Ever said something you didn't mean to say?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
Have you ever said something that just slipped out of your mouth and you didn't mean to say it?

I haven't, but this kid Ryan has. He was reading out of our textbook aloud to the class in social studies, and it was something to do with crops. "Blah blah blah had many crap..crops.." Many people laughed at him. Especially the immature ones. I laughed a bit, but not broke out with a giggling fit. xD

Oh, and Rami, our family friend, is Egyptian. So he has sort of an accent. He calls my sister's friend, Angelle, "puppy" but it sounds like "poppi," so we wrote poppi on all of the name tags on her Christmas gifts. :D

Lol. o: All the time. D:

I never think before I speak so I end up making some mistake, or I end up saying something I eventually regret saying. I always to hurt the people around me. ._.

Sometimes I talk to myself... o_O

Well, sort of.

Today in class, me and my crush were flirting with eachother.

Then we got into this conversation that was pretty nasty about how his purple eraser was his.....errr....*manpart*.

I then started to say loudly, "Wow, then you have a really small pe----" and stopped because the class got silent and the teacher was about to talk.

:| Everyone was looking at me weirdly. Luckily I didn't say the whole word. I stopped myself. :3

Sorry if that was really inappropriate to post. :$

Yea >.< A lot. At least, online, I can filter what I say. In real life, I basically blurt out whatever happens to pop up into my head at the moment. Prior example:

(During TX History, giving a quick oral summary of Sam Houston and what he did for Texas)

Me: Sam Houston Blah blah blah blah.... Independence blah, blah blah...

Someone: (mumbling) You have a yellow journal.

Me: Yellow is rather arousing, if you ask me, but you wouldn't know that, KYLE. It's like you went through menopause at age two or something.

(Intense silence)

Me: ANYWAY, Sam Houston blah blah blah...

Yea, online, I wouldn't have said that, I would have taken a more sophisticated approach to the interuption.

It's not really a mix up of words, but it's something I wish I hadn't said.

All the time, I'm the smartalec at school. (Makes the teachers laugh for no reason with some dumb response.)

But the other day, Nick was trying to say baby sitting, and he was like, "My sister made me help her with baby shitting."

The teacher was the only one who was like, ROTFLing, wtf.

I was cracking up though.

Yeah. My friend said that her parenst said she would have to move to a different state if she got good grades and got high honors. So I just randomly blurted out, "then don't get high honors!!!" I wasn't even thinking, I really didnt want her to move. Omg she was so mad at me...but she forgot the next day.

Well, I was asking my BD something.. Me: Can my gran-

Mr.Hanna: XD Me: I mean! Can my sister come to the 7:oo rehearsal for Jazz? XD

All the time. x__x

I'm always having embarrassing moments, due to the fact that I am a klutz.

But I can usually laugh them off.

Like the time my crush jokingly asked me to the Dance.

(Guys at our school do that a lot; they will go up to the girls and flirt with them as a joke)

Him: Hey, Esther, wanna go to the dance with me?

Me: Sure!

Him: O_O

Me: I mean, no way! -cringe-

Not usually. But sometimes I'll say something that doesn't make any sense. O:

OMG YES!

Today, I was talking to my ex-girlfriend and we were on the subject of cheating. When we were together, I cheated on her with my current girlfriend and she knows about it, but i was saying how she treated me like s**t when we were together and she said 'No one deserves to be cheated on' and I said 'You did'

I felt so bad but she was horrible to me :)

Well, Everything I say is wrong.

I often bite my tongue while talking and scream 'Oww I bit my tongue' And often its an important subject, like when we were discussing my mums best friends ex husbands death.

That happens too many times D:

Here is an example=

Teacher: GET OUT YOUR SENIOR DIARIES!

Me: *Goes and gets diary*

Teacher: GO TO PAGE 6 AND READ OUT THE FIRST PARAGRAPH PLEASE...KSENIA!

Me: Huh? What? Oh, 2.

I honestly thought he was asking a maths equasion xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back