Ever think....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twirly Curly

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Do you think I'll get another chance at the big screen? I got one and I said no. Now I doubt that I'll ever have another chance. Do you think I'll get one again? [/SIZE] :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Please respond. [/SIZE] :(

[SIZE=14pt]Do you think I'll get another chance at the big screen? I got one and I said no. Now I doubt that I'll ever have another chance. Do you think I'll get one again? [/SIZE] :angry:
I have no idea what you're talking about...

[SIZE=13pt]...Well. It all depends on how talented you are.[/SIZE]

What kind of connections you can get...How good of an agent you have...And blah blah blah.

To be honest, not very much people get the chance to be famous. Very little. So I suggest maybe following a dream that you can really catch. :]

Or if your really sure this is what you want to do. O_O" Then get some connections! xD

I have no idea what you're talking about...
[SIZE=14pt]An agent walked up to me at a store and offered for me to try out to go on TV. So I went I tryed out. And I was stupid and said I didn't wanna be on TV. Sorry I bumped on my topic. How do you delete them? Can you? :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]An agent walked up to me at a store and offered for me to try out to go on TV. So I went I tryed out. And I was stupid and said I didn't wanna be on TV. Sorry I bumped on my topic. How do you delete them? Can you? :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]
You shouldn't have passed up the opportunity to be a star and achieve your dreams!

But I guess that's it now, so it's unlikely you'll have another chance. Keep trying, though!

p.s. This post wasn't supposed to be harsh, it's just what i think!

Yeah, I did this thing called ProScout, and they accepted me, but my mom didn't want to pay the fee...so I couldn't go the the big event in Kansas City. ;__; Oh well.

Love,

CB

You shouldn't have passed up the opportunity to be a star and achieve your dreams!
[SIZE=14pt]I know. Now I'm into modeling. But does anyone know how to get in it? Or how long it takes to get to be a model? Well. I guess I could PM a member in "Pictures! of you" Because she's a model. But now I don't even think I'll be on TV. I mean who else is gonna ask me again? :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I know. Now I'm into modeling. But does anyone know how to get in it? Or how long it takes to get to be a model? Well. I guess I could PM a member in "Pictures! of you" Because she's a model. But now I don't even think I'll be on TV. I mean who else is gonna ask me again? ^_^ [/SIZE]
Yeah, I think you're talking about Jessy. You should PM her - she comes on here often! My friend is also a model, and there are some basic requirements.

You kind of have to have a stereotypical 'perfect' body image. As in, you've got to be really slim and pretty. You also have to be very confident and easy to work with, and have a great smile with great teeth, and a wide variety of interesting model poses. Oh, and you also need to be photogenic!

Think you can manage that? If so, go for it!

Yeah, I think you're talking about Jessy. You should PM her - she comes on here often! My friend is also a model, and there are some basic requirements.
You kind of have to have a stereotypical 'perfect' body image. As in, you've got to be really slim and pretty. You also have to be very confident and easy to work with, and have a great smile with great teeth, and a wide variety of interesting model poses. Oh, and you also need to be photogenic!

Think you can manage that? If so, go for it!
[SIZE=14pt] Ok. Well I tried to PM her but her inbox is full. :D I wish her inbox wasn't full.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]An agent walked up to me at a store and offered for me to try out to go on TV. So I went I tryed out. And I was stupid and said I didn't wanna be on TV. Sorry I bumped on my topic. How do you delete them? Can you? :D [/SIZE]
Oooh ok.... well thats AWWSUM I'd love to be on TV! I have been before... but... ehh wasn't that great it was only be interviewed on the news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back