ever wanted something you cant have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
I want just some sort of animal with fur, but im allergic to all types of fur. And dont post " well shave an animal " or stuff like that because it gets me angry and also my grandparents dont like animals, they use me as an excuse so we dont get a fish or anything and even if I wasnt allergic there would be a 8% chance of getting a pet. who thinks this is fair? ( to be allergic to all types of fur and not allowed to have a pet)

Yes it is. My parents say some day it will go away, but I dont believe them. :(

yeah, i'm allergic to animals with fur too, and i would reeealy like a cat, but my dad won't let us get one. My mom really wants one too, though. I would never want a dog though, so in a way its a good thing that i'm allergic. I have fish right now, and I love fish! They're so cute!

and in general there's always something i want that i can't have, because i don't have enough money. i've been in a pinch lately, because i've been babysitting like crazy until the past month or so, now the kids i used to babysit go to school all week and i have no opportunity to babysit anymore. I had planned to keep babysitting, so now i don't know how i'm gonna pay for all the stuff i've gotten myself into, let alone anything else i might want. I haven't been clothes shopping in forever.

Yeah, cats are my favorite animal! I would do a job or something, but im too shy to just go out, you know?

I need some books to read! I can't drive and my parents don't want to take me anywhere. And the closest place that sells books in this town is...hmm...Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh goodness, I know just how you feel. I'm allergic to dogs, cats, mice, and my favorite animal the cow!!!! The one animal that I know I'm not allergic to is my rabbit. It was a miracle. I have a cat, but the allergy is mild around him. I'm also allergic to corn!!! That's the worst thing for me. You can't eat popcorn, candy, soda, etc. But I live in Europe so most of the food doesn't have corn syrup in it. If it's a mild allergy then maybe you can get a pet. I only get a small rash. Do you take allergy medication? I take zyrtec everyday and it works. How long ago was it when you tested for animal allergies. If it was, then do some tests maybe it's been a while. I used to be allergic to peanutbutter.

I want to get at least 100 bakugan. I don't normally go to farmers and K mart to get them and besides, they sell like 484386945 of ONE kind of bakugan. ):

I want to have a different life. Be someone people actually want to be friends with, be attractive and have a good mother. Can't though.

I want a pet too. I'm not allergic to anything (that I know of) but my parents have always hated animals, so I've never had one. I only want some stick insects, is that so much to ask? :p

Since pets are out of the question right now, I would like to have more money so that I can move out. Being 22 and still at home is rubbish!

And while I'm saving for a home of my own, a new car might be nice. My old one is making weird noises....

Loads of times. Gotta pick and choose your battles though. I'd like to get a Santaclautch but am not willing to spend that much money on one at the moment. :p

I would really like a Creme Egg, and I know we have some downstairs and I know I can have one, so I guess this hasn't got much to do with this topic.

I really want another dog. I'm not whining about it because it's pretty obvious why I can't have one, but still. I'd really like one.

Yes. I really wish I had naturally straight hair. I also want more piercings in my ear really badly, but my parents won't let me.

Anyway, I'm so sorry you're allergic to fruit. :[ I never eat fruit, but I'm sure a lot of foods you don't think of have some fruit in them, smoothies, ect.

I want a cat. My whole family is allergic to them.

TO DYE MY *removed* HAIR! I'm going in World's Greatest Shave to temporarily dye my hair different colours. Rainbows.

I have to wait until I'm *removed* 15 to get permanent dye..

*expletives removed (site rules)

i would love to use more brands of soap but i cant because they all contain aloe which gives me eczema! even my eczema cream contains aloe!!!

I want Tom Felton to come to Australia, dump his girlfriend and marry me > :D

But everyone wants what they can't have D:

Right now. I want to resurrect my Grandfather and tell him I love him. Instead if stupid younger me saying that I hated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back