'every cheat and code' topics-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHanatchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've been noticeing that there have been several-at least 10- topics titled "EVERY CHEAT AND CODE LOOK NOW!!!". And all the codes listed there are already in the pinned topics zone. So please, check the codes in the Pinnded topic area before posting a topic with codes. Also, many 'code' topics have been placed in the 'tips and tricks' area. (yes, I know this is posted in the tips and trickss area, to) Thank You!

-SilverHanatchi :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I understand why you are upset, because nobody's replying, but please don't yell, most people are at school! This is a good point, but it really should be in the What's On Your Mind? forum. What's on your mind is a forum where you can express your opinion on TamaTalk! You could also put it in the Suggestions forum, where you Suggest things we could do to improve TamaTalk! This is very true, but in the Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum, Admin made a topic about looking before you post. You should maybe PM Admin to ask him to pin this, if you think this topic's worthy of being pinned! :p

~Rey Mysterio~ ^_^

sorry. I forgot! :p I'm home sick with a fever now, but usually I would be at school. do you think this should be pinned, though?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry. I forgot! :( I'm home sick with a fever now, but usually I would be at school. do you think this should be pinned, though?
Maybe, it is a good topic!

I hope you get well soon, I might not be online much tomorrow, big exam!

~Rey Mysterio~ :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back