every day at 4pm...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oniriadreams

Reaction score
I bought a tamagotchi friends this week and im new to this tama, so there's a few things i need to Know.

Everyday at 4pm my tama makes a weird sound (not the typical calling sound, its a different one) and she's on the screen but instead of the House there's a different background. When i press A there's an esclamation point on her head but i dunno what to do! Whats this? What am i supposed to do?

Is it the animation with the sled in the background? If so, that's just a thing that the TF does to celebrate Christmas.

Is it the animation with the sled in the background? If so, that's just a thing that the TF does to celebrate Christmas.
mh didn't pay much attention to the sled, im pretty sure there was something like a star on the floor.

sorry to bother you but i'd have another question...

today my tama beeped and when i went to check it out, she was in a bathtub but as i pressed A it got back to the main screen (the living room, i mean)

what am i supposed to do next time it happens? if i'm supposed to do anything at all. lol

mh didn't pay much attention to the sled, im pretty sure there was something like a star on the floor.

sorry to bother you but i'd have another question...

today my tama beeped and when i went to check it out, she was in a bathtub but as i pressed A it got back to the main screen (the living room, i mean)

what am i supposed to do next time it happens? if i'm supposed to do anything at all. lol
(Don't worry, you're not bothering me. I like helping others when they have questions. ^_^ ) During the Christmas animation a star does appear on the floor, so that is what's happening. As for the tama in the bathtub, that is also sort of a random animation that they do before bed. You can stop her from bathing at anytime if you want to play with her/she needs something. Otherwise you don't really need to do anything when she is taking a bath.

Latest posts

Back