Every living creature dies alone.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justfallapart

Reaction score
This is my tamagotchi log, I am currently running an iD L. It's more of an experiment with different logging styles, so bear with me if you will. I'm just a product of insomnia and a failed society.

sg4vmd.jpg

Of course, I sit down to log and my tamagotchi's batteries start running low! So after a 2:30am run for batteries, I have returned.

Me, oh my, where are my manners? Let me introduce you to my little kaubotchi, who has yet to be named ><. Any suggestions? ^^

2r57zg3.jpg

tumblr_lslli7jPUl1qfts8jo1_500.gif

I couldn't sleep tonight, so I took kaubotchi for a little late night adventure. Here are a few snapshots from our wild night out on the town. :p

2a5btxl.jpg

Partying with some cool cats

2enazp5.jpg

Thinking about his awesome red beast of a car while chilling in a chair that looks awfully similar

2ymxeg0.jpg

He simply couldn't resist going out for a ride

vphmif.jpg

He's excited for All Hallows Eve, can you tell?

219v1fl.jpg

He wanted his pumpkin to wear a hat too

espyxu.jpg

All tuckered out for the night zzZZZzzZzz...

Stats at the end of the night:

2jb5ly8.jpg
xdtl5f.jpg

And yes, I know this isn't my current character sleeping, but my hedgehog Oscar tucking him in is just too awesome not to share :p

in5tur.jpg

My little guy is so excited for Halloween that he keeps begging me to go costume shopping. Do you guys have any costume ideas? Comment or message me, and I'll make him a costume to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back