every v3 code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
something went wrong, i cant get de stake! but somehow i got a muffin instead! someone help me! <_<

or maybe im just crazy :unsure:

yes im so crazy! fear me! :ph34r: :mellow:

something went wrong, i cant get de stake! but somehow i got a muffin instead! someone help me! :) or maybe im just crazy :eek:

yes im so crazy! fear me! :angry: :wacko:
did you check in the food icon?

check at meal B)

Mametchi / Mimitchi more

One of the easier tamas to get, also a favorite amongst many care takers. To start off first you must get Tamatchi / Tongaritchi. Depending on when you hatch it, you will have Tamatchi / Tongaritchi from about age 3 to 7. This stage will last for a bout 72 hours, and during this time you should check on him about 2 to 4 times each hour. In this time period he will drop one heart. Important: Fill up the empty heart right after it has dropped, never let your tama drop below one empty heart as you chances of getting Mametchi/Mimitchi will be greatly reduced.

It’s a good idea to keep the sound on , as it will beep at you for attention. When it has dropped one heart it will need to be disciplined. Don’t play with him or give him meals, first discipline your tama before taking care of it. So discipline him every times he calls for it. After the final time you discipline it in this stage it will get sick soon after, this tells you that he will change in the next 30 hours. Now you need to take perfect care of your tama to get Mametchi/Mimitchi. If you fail to do so you may end up with Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi.

Ginjirotchi / Pochitchi

Considered by many one of the hardest characters. First take good care Marutchi/Tonmarutchi and get the character with legs, Tamatchi/Tongaritchi. Do the same as you did to get Mametchi/Mimitchi but let the hearts drop two times to 2 empty on both hunger and happiness. Now take perfect care of your tama and discipline it 75%, so on the last time it wants to be disciplined ignore him. The attention icon will now be unlit in about 5 minutes. When that happens check that your Tamagotchi doesn’t need anything. If you succeed you will now have Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi.

Masukutchi / Zukitchi

This is an easy Tama to get, you could say that it is an average Tame so you must taka average care of it. You must start with first getting Tamatchi / Tongaritchi. If you did right he should already be at 50% discipline, and that is right where you should be so there no need to discipline it anymore so ignore his 2 calls for discipline in this stage. Now let the hearts drop with two on both hunger and happiness. You can let it beep at you for attention as long as take car of the Tama when it does. If follow these steps you should quite easily get Masukutchi / Zukitchi. The cool thing about this Tama is that it can turn into the secret character!

Kutchipatchi / Hashizotchi

You could say that this is the best of the unhealthy Tamas you can get. Start with disciplining Marutchi / Tonmarutchi to about 50% but not under. You must treat you tama really bad to get this character, so when he changes you will get the beaked character Kuchitamatchi / Hashitamatchi instead of the Tamagotchi with legs. At this stage he will still remain 50% disciplined. From now it will take about 48.52 hours until he changes into his final adult stag. But in the meantime you must take perfect care of the tama, and discipline him well.

Nyorotchi/Takotchi

This Tamagotchi character can be pretty hard to get. The method will be similar to what you would do to get Ginjirotchi / Pochitchi. What you first need to do to get Nyorotchi / Takotchi is to get the beaked character. Discipline it about 50-70%, and let the hearts only drop a couple of times to two empty. It is possible though to get unhealthy characters without getting the beaked tama first, but this is probably the easiest way.

Tarakotchi/Kusatchi

This is the unhealthiest Tamagotchi you can get. Start with getting the beaked character. In fact to get Tarakotchi / Kusatchi , all you have to is to give it medicine when it gets sick. No need to discipline or taking care of the tama if you’re going for Tarakotchi / Kusatchi. A bit sad, but remember kids that a Tamagotchis is still just a toy and not a real pet, as one would never fail to take proper care of a real pet of course. Otherwise, always let the tama beep at you for attention before you give it care. You can let the tama sleep with poop next to its bed, as this in fact might be a key element to getting this character.

Secret Characters - Gaijintchi or Bill / Zachi

To get the secret Tamagotchi characters you must first get Masukutchi on Gen1/P1 Tamagotchi, or Zukitchi on Gen2/P1 Tamagotchi.Now take perfect care like you would do to get Mametchi or Mimitchi. Never let the hearts drop below one empty. Try to always discipline your tama when it calls for it. Make sure it doesn’t sleep with poop next to its bed , so try to take as good care of the tama as possible. It will ask for discipline until it is 100%, and then he will get sick. The sickness is the key to getting the secret tama characters. You can expect it to change before he goes to bed or when he wakes up the next day. It could change as early as age 9 or as late as age 12, depending on when you hatched him. If Masukutchi / Zukitchi hasn’t changed by age 12, you most likely will not get one of secret Tamagotchi characters. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a full souveneir list and it is 100% absolutely positively true i am POSITIVE!!!!!

1passport

2key

3special key

4map

5book

6computor

7medal

8cell phone

9bick

10skis

11palmtree

12surfboard

13panda

14maracas

15ring

16cape

17crown

18skateboard

19baloon

20cap

21bear

22golden tama

23raredisk

24shoes

25poster1

26poster2

27poster3

28bandai

29mic

30suitcase

31trphy

32famous portrait<-------i am positive about this (though ididnt get it but im almost there)i e maild bandai and the mailed me back saying it was this u just keep visiting the grand parent til u get it! its TRUE!!! :D :eek: B) :) :nyatchi: :)

-iluvmimitchi

sorry i didnt make my own topic, when ever i do that on tips n tricks it never works so i had to just reply this info! sorry!-i luvmimitchi :huh:
that happened to me all you have to do is a bit :(

i can post on tips and tricks now :D

the dancing christmas tree didn't work when i changed my time & date :huh: why not?

the dancing christmas tree didn't work when i changed my time & date :furawatchi: why not?
i dont know why :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

that happened to me too but i tried it several times and it finally works

7 shop codes

racecar-AABBCACB

cake-ABBAACBA

stake-BCABACBC

kokoclock-CBACCAB

stuffed animal-CACABABC

lovepotion-BCBCCABA

hairgel-ACBBBACC

CLONE AND PEN

PEN-6353286367

CLONE-3247991490

SHOP ITEMS

COOKIE-OCT 14 2:59

NOODLES-MAY 14 2:59

TURKEY OR CAKE-DEC 25 2:59

CHOCOLATE-FEB 14 2:59

DANCING CHRISTMAS TREE-DEC 25 1:59

TAMA DISLIKE AND LIKES

https://i57.photobuket.com/albums/g224/SunG...slike-chart.gif]My Webpage[/url] :angry:

credits to all who posted these codes (not me) :angry: :D :p
Thanks theses are really good but i have a tip

do the item you would least like last, when you enter the last code it will be a rare, you can do the code for it again but you have to pay for it,

hair gel costs 400p

i think stea is 800p

im not sure about the others

but dont worry you only have to pay for one

PM me if you dont understand

Thanks theses are really good but i have a tip
do the item you would least like last, when you enter the last code it will be a rare, you can do the code for it again but you have to pay for it,

hair gel costs 400p

i think stea is 800p

im not sure about the others

but dont worry you only have to pay for one

PM me if you dont understand
yeah i understand

thats why i placed it in this order

racecar-AABBCACB

cake-ABBAACBA

stake-BCABACBC

kokoclock-CBACCAB

stuffed animal-CACABABC

lovepotion-BCBCCABA

hairgel-ACBBBACC

i should haved said to do it in this exact order so you dont have to pay so much for the love potion :) the hair gel only cost 400p so you can buy it and not waste so many points :) for the love potion

i hope im not posting that much :)

but i found lots of codes :D

to get your parent out of here

IF YOU TURNED TO AN ADULT AT 3:

WHEN YOUR TAMA IS 7 YEARS OLD SET THE TIME TO 11:59PM AND YOUR TAMA SHOULD BE SLEEPING.THEN JUST WAIT A MINUTE TO 12:00 AND YOUR TAMA SHOULD BE STANDIND BY THE CRIB. WAIT 1 OR 2 MINUTES AND YOUR TAMA SHOULD BE GONE.NOW JUST WAKE THE BABY BY SETTING THE TIME TO 11:00AM AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A BABY

IF YOU TURNED TO AN ADULT AT 4:

WHEN YOUR TAMA IS 8 YEARS OLD SET THE TIME TO 11:59PM AND YOUR TAMA SHOULD BE SLEEPING.THEN JUST WAIT A MINUTE TO 12:00 AND YOUR TAMA SHOULD BE STANDIND BY THE CRIB. WAIT 1 OR 2 MINUTES AND YOUR TAMA SHOULD BE GONE.NOW JUST WAKE THE BABY BY SETTING THE TIME TO 11:00AM AND YOU GOT YOURSELF A BABY

Hint: Easy wins in Bumps:

Give your Tamagotchi 5 (if it is a girl) or 4 (if it is a boy) time outs. The opponents in Bumps are now easier to defeat until level 4.

TRAINING FASTER

U NEED 2 TAMAGOTCHIES FIRT WRAP SOMTHING U DONT NEED AND THEN JUST CONNECT AND REMEMBER TO PRESS PRESENT AND MAYBE YOUR TAMA MIGHT GIVE SOMETHING BAD AND WHEN IT COMES BACK IT WILL DO SOMETHING WEIRD THEN TIME IT OUT AND YOUR TRAINING WILL HAVE 1 KEEP DOING THIS AND YOUR TRAINING WILL SOON BE FULLED P.S THIS WORKS BETTER WHEN YOUR A KID OR A BABY.

what is a tamagotchi's base weight???

Baby-5lbs

Toddler-10lbs

Teen-15/20lbs

Adult-30lbs

sometimes when you just turned to another stage and you feed your tama and then play games, your tama would say no when you press a game at some point in time and when you check your tamas weight, it is 2 more lbs than its regular weight :) dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back