every1 was once an annoying guest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I am tired of the mail asking me to trade high value item for green hat!! Or other stuff I already got for free. :)

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE

:D

id like to delete everything in my mailbox by pressing 1 button cz ive last 3months mails in my box so its impossible to answer them all. if i would press only delete it could take many many hours maybe DAYS to delete all of them :p and almost every posts are from 1 level guests or other that kinda guys :) :p

It sounds funny when someone wants to trade my judges to green hat and stand :p but it is annoying when 100 other guys try to do same thing :D

I thinked about guests and now i think that they are tamatown users like us but they just dont have tamagotchi.

But like we should think about them and their feelings, they should think about their own business cz there have been many guests or other users who just want to annoy and make people sad. I hate it and thats why im usually pretty angry to guests who says wanna be friends? time after time. I would like to be nice and polite everyone but that's impossible and thats bc of there are many "of those who has weaker brains" on tamatown and just want to annoy us. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
id like to delete everything in my mailbox by pressing 1 button cz ive last 3months mails in my box so its impossible to answer them all. if i would press only delete it could take many many hours maybe DAYS to delete all of them :p and almost every posts are from 1 level guests or other that kinda guys :D :p It sounds funny when someone wants to trade my judges to green hat and stand :p but it is annoying when 100 other guys try to do same thing :lol:

I thinked about guests and now i think that they are tamatown users like us but they just dont have tamagotchi.

But like we should think about them and their feelings, they should think about their own business cz there have been many guests or other users who just want to annoy and make people sad. I hate it and thats why im usually pretty angry to guests who says wanna be friends? time after time. I would like to be nice and polite everyone but that's impossible and thats bc of there are many "of those who has weaker brains" on tamatown and just want to annoy us. :D
i have stuff in my box since october or november

Yeah, It would be very useful to delete all my mails by pressing one button :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I wish there are two mailboxes. One for friend mail and one for guest mail. That way I can see which letters I want to read and delete the other pointless ones asking me to trade singer robots for chocolate machine or big pumpkin. Also, so many "Do you want to be my friend?" messages from people I never even know. If we are in MC, and I smile at you or ask you to visit me, yes maybe can be friends. But just people I ignore or am not aware of, no.

Also, so many "Do you want to be my friend?" messages from people I never even know.  If we are in MC, and I smile at you or ask you to visit me, yes maybe can be friends.  But just people I ignore or am not aware of, no.
The people who add you have seen YOU but you have never seen them so that's why they add you

I used to want to be friends who were Memetchi, Ichigotchi, or Ringotchi. (And Mochatchi Spotchi, Nazotchi, Dazzilitchi,and Dreamitchi) :( :mellow:

Vote for AK8425! :) :mellow: :angry: :( :(

The best way I can think of getting rid of mail, is saying NO all the time, unless it's something good. :mellow:

Vote for AK8425! :( :angry: :mellow: :( :(

Hey guys! You know what we should do? Make new accounts, tell each other the ID number, and act as annoying as you want to other people!Ha ha! :blink: ^_^ My new ID is AK8426. If you want, meet me at the Memetchi zone(server select log in) And be annoying to your hearts content! :eek:

I don't think I really were annoying, I first made an account, but I rarley played with it until I got a tamagotchi music star. I almost didn't know how to do anything, like visit others rooms and so, If I saw/now sees another person with the same charachter i usually go to them and say:I like your charachter! :mimitchi: :furawatchi: ;)

Hey guys! You know what we should do? Make new accounts, tell each other the ID number, and act as annoying as you want to other people!Ha ha! :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: My new ID is AK8426. If you want, meet me at the Memetchi zone(server select log in) And be annoying to your hearts content! :mimitchi:
LOL ME2620 and I already do that except with our actual accounts. we just log out so we are guests and just "whats up" everybody haha

well now its like who ever is lv 50 with 1st place cd and stardom items gets all the geusts and a few normal people

Latest posts

Back