Everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl525

Reaction score
O.K., everybody keeps talking about V4.5s and i have nothing wrong with that,but some people still have V1s,V2s,and V3s and it makes me kinda mad :huh: that people only talk about V4.5s. Sorry if you think i'm rude ^_^ , but i'm just typing what's on my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty normal for most people to think about and talk about the latest version for sale ^_^

Don't forget that lots of members also have older versions and they do still get mentioned on the forums when folks have questions about certain features that are different to the V4 or V4.5.

No need to get mad :huh:

If you want to talk about an older version, there's nothing to stop you posting some helpful info or a question - just remember that the information may already have been posted in the past when the previous version was the latest and most popular at the time (so you might want to use TamaTalk's search engine feature to check before you post something).

For even older versions, don't forget that we have a Tamagotchi Ancestors forum to where members can discuss the first wave of tamas - P1/P2, Mothra, Oceangotchi, etc.

[SIZE=8pt]well, actually, if you go into the library and go to the tamagotchi logs, then you can find logs about all sorts of versions! i've seen all from v1 v2 v3 v4 and v4.5. in tips and tricks, there are also posts to help you with your v2 and so on... so they're not completely forgotten![/SIZE]

I know! I shall now mention my V3 because it is so special to me. And i give my thanks to all the other versons for being interesting

I've mentioned my v1 a ton of times.

Me? I dislike versions 3 and higher. I better stop myself now before I start rambling.

go on to general and then tamagotchi ancestors.I think there might be a bit of information there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back