Everyone I am a liar,My name is Phillip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

Reaction score
I'm just sad to continue Lie to all of you guys. lately I can not sleep because of the stress that haunt me.

I know After i post this Topic.Maybe I don't have any friend in this forum.

I admit this is all before it's too late

I apologize for lying to all of you.

at that time i just panic and try to tell the truth but i choose to lie

Sorry for: Tamamum,ichiro-malfoy-Sam,Hayden,JovialGinjirotchi,Bigdaddy,Owl,Amat gotchi,Nyle,Tamatown123,webster,robodog,dazilitchi and all of you

I better lose friends,instead of having to lie to you more.

Sorry to tell you guy,Phillip is my brother

My name is Phillip

and my stage name is Hope

I know it may be difficult for you to forgive me,but I tried to be honest and put an end to all this lies.

i just want to be honest and apologize to all of you

Last edited by a moderator:
um..maybe I don't know the inside info about this topic.. but we all go by alternantive names on here don't we? I mean my real name is definitely NOT *oddsandendswithlove* lol actually my real name is Natasha... its to be expected hun <3

and unless im missing something, you really shouldn't loose friends or be called a liar over it because if that's the case, then WE ALL ARE haha <3

um..maybe I don't know the inside info about this topic.. but we all go by alternantive names on here don't we? I mean my real name is definitely NOT *oddsandendswithlove* lol actually my real name is Natasha... its to be expected hun <3

and unless im missing something, you really shouldn't loose friends or be called a liar over it because if that's the case, then WE ALL ARE haha <3
I tell Phillip is my brother to everyone. at that day i am so panic.

i forget to give this information

the truth is Phillip is me and Hope just a stage name

sorry for you natasha

It's fine, it's just a small lie. It doesn't mean you'll completely lose friends because of this, you have the courage to at least speak out that this is a lie. Thanks for telling us.

It's fine, it's just a small lie. It doesn't mean you'll completely lose friends because of this, you have the courage to at least speak out that this is a lie. Thanks for telling us.
Thanks for understanding :) I feel relieved

most people already knew your name was Phillip because of your previous account
Thank you :)

And, what about Suzy
That account is Phillip one. it's mean my account. My name is phillip. My stage name is Hope M L. My guitar name is suzy savarest

i lie to you "my brother is phillip" sorry about that. i apologize -_-

at that time i use my guitar name. here the picture

946853_114280358776701_911690481_n.jpg

i already ask admin to suspended that two account.

Awwww please dont feel bad! I dont care about what your name is i just that youre an extremely nice and helpful person and that youre my friend reguardless of what you say your names is :)

Don't feel bad about it, I lied about my name, age, interests, family, Tama collection and basically everything and it's fine now because people know the truth. Nobody's mad at you for just lying about your name, it's more common than you think. ;)

I'm glad you were brave enough to admit the truth! No hard feelings. :)
Thank you Amat gotchi. appreciated for that :)

Don't feel bad about it, I lied about my name, age, interests, family, Tama collection and basically everything and it's fine now because people know the truth. Nobody's mad at you for just lying about your name, it's more common than you think. ;)
Thank you for your word.thanks for cheer me up ^_^

Thank you for admitting to lying to all the staff and to our members about fake accounts you made so that you could reply to your own topics (and then pretended that you didn't make them and claimed it was your brother, not you).

I am now going to close this apology because I think it is definitely time for a "fresh start" and to move forward.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back