EVERYONE THAT WROTE A STORY MUST

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ino yamanaka

Reaction score
:D read my signature.....my brother might turn ur story into a best selling book if u have enough chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've gotten started on Life with Ennaira which will be pretty long. It will be a mix of sad, happy, romantic, dramatic, pretty much everything....

When it's done, I'll give a link to you for all the chapters!

:angry: read my signature.....my brother might turn ur story into a best selling book if u have enough chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u are looking for a story writer than i am ur gurl i love writing stories and i don't think i am half bad ( sorry if i sound snooty) but yer i love writing storys give me a topic or sumthing like that and i will write a story 4 u and show u how good i can be this is my first fan fiction and its on naruto i think that i am very descriptive!

Check THIS out!!!! : Wine_Deer's Story Look about....... three of four posts down to see the entire story from that point on...... then check the other pages for the rest! It isn't done yet, but it is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Click the first link in my sig and that's one of my best ones. I have more coming too. Tell me what you think after you read it! I'd really appreciate it!

-TG1092

Latest posts

Back