Everything Religious

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallenstar--

Reaction score
Well, lately there has been many topics about god, and I've noticed that once someone disagrees in some way, the topic takes a whole other direction. So, in this topic everyone can discuss anything religious. For example, if they believe in god and why they do or don't, if they believe in heaven or hell, what they believe in in their religion, and anything else religious. I hope we can keep this topic with appropriate posts.

I, myself believe in god but sometimes have my doubts. For example, I may read something on a website that gives proof god is not real, then I may have less hope that there is a god. Then I read something a week later that gives more proof that god is real, which most likley will give me hope that he is real.

Now some may think I'm taking advantage of Gods 'love'. Well, I like to think God will forgive me. I believe that if there is a God, he should understand how everyone starts shoving proof into your head that there isn't a God, that sometimes it's almost impossible to believe in him.

Now I know some people may say "You shouldn't listen to them, God wants you to believe." or something along that line, but remember this is just my opinion, and I hope I can hear others to.

Thanks

FS--

I'm really sorry, but I am going to close this thread.

I think we've all noticed that there have been many topics about "God" recently and since we all try to avoid duplicating topics on TamaTalk, I am going to ask people who want to express their opinion, to do so in one of the recent, active topics instead of starting another new one.

It's nothing personal :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back