Everything TMGC+C Topic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakuchipatchi22

Reaction score
I noticed there is no official TMGC+C topic around here yet so this is the official TMGC+C topic! There are still many more things we need to discover about the TMGC+C so we need TONS of info.! We need Growth Charts, Character Charts, Store Prices (around the world), an item chart, tips and more. Charts can be hand-drawn. Hey TMGC+C owners! Since TMGC+Cs are only available in Japan, please give out tips to enthusiasts (people who are interested) and encourage those enthusiasts to buy them! You can ask questions here that anybody can answer or just talk about it. Rules: PLEASE NO FIGHTING! That is pretty much the main rule (END OF RULES). OK so before I go to sleep, I have to say, please have fun with your Tamagotchi(s)!!!! :lol: :blink:

BTW, people, if someone else posts this same tiopic and says it's original, it is unofficial. Please politely say to the "I'm sorry, but tamakuchipatchi22 already made one". And please POLITELY say that. I do NOT want a fight going on on TamaTalk. Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back