EVIL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GANZ MUST DIIIIIIE!!!!!

and they still say in the faq and stuff that it's going to be back in the fall. um, hello? REALITY CHECK!!! It's winter, you dodos!

Ganz Computer Server Workers=Dumb!(!(!(!*@'s, Dodos, and.... STUPID &@&*!!((@!()(@(@*&@*@&*!@&!&@q!&^@&!^@%w$%@!*(!@*@!@!*!&@@!q&!@*&!@&@&'S!!!

They work on adding GAMES, but they don't work on KinzChat Plus!!! THEY HAVE TIME TO BRING BACK OLD GAMES AND MAKE NEW LAME ONES, AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANY 78!!&@!**@* TIME TO WORK ON KINZCHAT PLUS!!! IT STILL SAYS IT WILL BE BACK IN THE FALL EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! FALL IS OVER!! IT'LL BE SPRING BY THE TIME!!!! STUPID, STUPID!! ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

*points everyone at Ganz*

*my webkinz all hit them with whatever I gave them*

Last edited by a moderator:
Its....

[SIZE=30pt]2008.[/SIZE]Yup. you heard me. [SIZE=30pt]too tow'sanz aand Ate.[/SIZE]

Now.

They say "FALL 2007!!!!1111oneone111one11111!!!!!@@@" and now is JANUARY 2008

Its....

[SIZE=30pt]2008.[/SIZE]Yup. you heard me. [SIZE=30pt]too tow'sanz aand Ate.[/SIZE]

Now.

They say "FALL 2007!!!!1111oneone111one11111!!!!!@@@" and now is JANUARY 2008
man, he's correct.

The begginning of 2008 isn't the begginning of fall. Not even the middle. Or the end.

It's the middle of winter.

mametchi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back