Evole

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can pm me too for any anwsers
I don't think this person will. They will go to someone who knows about Tamagotchi (like me) and knows the anwsers to their questions and has the right ones.

A.K.A Me, Tama~Love, or one of the guides such as spiffy, kyliesmum, and anybody else who is a guide.

BTW You can tell if someone is a guide by looking down on the forum home and scrolling down to see who is online. The guides' usernames are in red.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Well i just asked something! My tama is 1 year old and it hasn't evolved? why?
if you leave it unpaused while it is sleeping tonight it will probaly turn into a teen while it is sleeping.thats what always happens to all of my 3 v3s

I don't think this person will. They will go to someone who knows about Tamagotchi (like me) and knows the anwsers to their questions and has the right ones.
A.K.A Me, Tama~Love, or one of the guides such as spiffy, kyliesmum, and anybody else who is a guide.

BTW You can tell if someone is a guide by looking down on the forum home and scrolling down to see who is online. The guides' usernames are in red.

*~Tamagotchi~*
you are a mean poster.i was just tring to help

How could you think they evolved at 7? Get the RIGHT anwsers before you post them!
*~Tamagotchi~*
She might have mixed up the day the matchmaker is coming and the day it will turn into an adult. So it is no big deal... ... Well , yes , sammoreke you can PM me to ask any questinos. But please don't ask me what are you supposed to do to make my tama turn into a mametchi , violetchi , masktchi and so on... .... Thks!

~bdaze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back