Evolution Frustration

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarina Anastacia

Reaction score
My current tama collection consists of a v2, a v3 and 2 v4's. But in the next month or so i should have a v4.5, a v5 and a celebrity tama.

I have had my 4 tama's going for some time now, but i've never had any information on what toddler will turn into what teen and what teen will turn into which adult and so on and so forth. Now i've combed this site from top to bottom, typed in 30 different search combinations and I googled for HOURS on end to find a Character/Growth/Evolution Chart for a v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5 and Celebrity. Now i have saved numerous pictures and things, (for my own personal use. I will not distribute anywhere for any reason) but they are mostly just pictures of the different characters. I will admit im not the sharpest tool in the shed but i do know that there are charts of some description that will be perfect for me.

This may seem like a huge thing to ask but:

1. Does someone have a site or a wiki thing that has pictures of the tamas and their sprites and its name for each tama? (the names all get really confusing Really fast) And i mean ALL tamagotchi's :(

2. How do i get certain characters? and How do i get the secret characters?

3. How do i accumulate certain skill points? and how do they help me with the evolutions?

4. Does anyone have charts that are not just pictures, but have words and directions on getting certain characters and things?

5. Do certain foods and items affect the evolution process?

6. Am i getting annoying? :D

7. Does weight have any effect on the evolution process?

8. Is there any way to get male or female characters?

9. what times do certain things happen? Ive seen my tama take a bath and drink coffee? in the morning. When does the Matchmaker come? Like what times and what ages etc.

All im really asking is a Dummy's Guide to the Growth, Evolution and Characters of Tamagotchi! Also, a guide to what characters are in which version and what are the japanese names for each of the Connection versions. All these Urathingiemajig and Ensomethingorother is really confusing me.

Thanks guys, and i hope i havnt over looked something excatly like this. :D

Thats alota questions.

ill arwenser some

1.try tamazone.they have way more charts than TT

2.the charts should help you with basic charecters.i will explain about v5/celebrity secret charecters in question 5.but for v3 if you marry old timers via infrared you will get the coffe tamagotchi.same with v4.also on v4 if you have mamaetchi' atleast 300 intelectuall points

and 450 overall skill points he turns into tensaitachi.(Ive had him)if you get memetchi'300 fashion points atleast and 450 overall points she transforms into Makkio

same with kutchipatchi except you need social points and he tuns into nonbirrtichi

3.i only know v4.for random points play jump and mimic

for smart play shape

for fashsion play dance

for social play flag

at preschool you get random

at school you get smart with mr turtlepedia

at school you get fashion with canvas teacher

at school you get social with mrs flower

at your job you will get skill points depending on your job

certain foods may raise your Skill points

4.should be some on tamazone

5.on v4 and v4.5 certain foods change the skill points.so they can have tiny amounts of effect.

v5.if you have hatugatchi and you use sesame pudding on him he will turn into kuromametchi

if you use girls dresser on watachi she turns into makkio.

celebrity:if you have mametchi and you use a gold bean on him he turns into somthing

and if you use somthing i cant remember on memetchi you get elizabethitchi.

6.I like helping people so no

7.yup. on v4 and v4.5 if you get high weight you have high chances of getting universils

8.somthing about pressing a certain button when the matchmaker comes a is boy and b is girl. but this could be wrong

9.i think its times like 11 am. i think there could be a chart on tamazone for this.

the matchmaker comes at 3pm 7pm and 10:30am (not so sure about last one)you must be 6.also certain times of the year migght put special; items in the shop or cause special actions.

there isnt a matchmaker for v5 or celebrity. theres the dating show.

Hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back