Evolution glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamateen*

Reaction score
I recently started up 2 tamagotchis with the intention of getting perfect care characters. The problem is one of them (Claire-v3) turned into a piroriritchi! (the one that looks like a black star) I don't understand! I've heard this is a really bad care character and I've never ever gotten it! I literally checked their meters every minute, I really wanted them to evolve into really good characters! They have not been out of my sight at ALL (she evolved at one year old) and their meters were never empty more than a minute! They weren't overweight either, only 16 lbs except for when they ate. Is this some crazy glitch? Thanks for all the help! (by the way the V2 evolved into a really good character)

*tamateen* :(

Actually, I just did a quick check of my V3 care chart, and Piroriritchi is actually in the next-to-best care group for adults. Don't worry--you don't have a glitch, and your Tamagotchi is just fine. And don't feel badly--you did well! :(

Evie ;)

But she's been alive as long as she's supposed to have been? Did you pause at all? Pausing causes aging to go strange.

Evie

Well, that's probably it, then. Sometimes the age stays normal anyway, and sometimes it gets weird. Congrats on your good care characters! :)

Evie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back