Evolution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the great flood the people used to live up to around 900 years(according to the Bible), but after it God said:

Genesis 6:3

"And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

And the ages of many people were recorded in the Bible and you see that from that moment everybody rapidly started being limited to that age.

Knowing God, it probably has something to do with the flood. As I have said, I still need to watch the documentary.

It also says in the Bible that there were giants in those days(before the flood). So, it looks to me that it probably has something to do with the oxygen...

My brother showed me the other day a small part of a documentary(I still have to watch it fully), but it was saying that quite some giant skeletons were found(even like 20 together!). Basically he was pointing all things out that before the great flood(according to the Bible) there probably were giants(It also says in the Bible "There were giants in those days"). Also after the great flood you see the ages of everyone dropping(from average 900 years to 120(which God notes btw)).

It also said that in those days there wasn't rain, but some kind of fog that watered the plants. When the flood happens it says:

Genesis 7:11

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, on kthat day all lthe fountains of the great deep were broken up, and themwindows of heaven were opened.

There's a theory that there was some water layer around the world and when the flood happened it rained it down. And because of that water there was much more oxygen on the earth, causing animals and humans to live longer, since oxygen is very healthy and cures many diseases apparently.

(Excuse me for being so vage, but I didn't see the whole documentary yet)

Reptiles keep on growing as older they get. So if you have a 900 year old one, that might be called a dinosaur. ;)

Also, when a human gets older the part of skull above the eyes keeps on growing. So if you have a skull of a 900 year old man it will probably look like those caveman skulls.
We saw the same documentary ^^

Talking about that documentary, my brother told me that the presenter is currently in jail for trying to avoid paying taxes or something.

Apparently he isn't a real doctor and he just paid for it.

So he doesn't seem to be such an honest guy, which doesn't per se mean everything he said has no longer value.

There is no way the presenter is also the same guy who made all those researches and the whole documentary imo

Moreover, there are scientists interviewed on that documentary

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back