evolve

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

graffiti_tama

Reaction score
i paused my tamagotchi wehn i went to school and messed with the times and now hes four.

when will she be an adult?

and..

isnt there a thread about when they turn?

can you link me to it?

thank you! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
A link? Look in Help for tama owners Forum and What's in your mind, and this forum, or just PM a guide or Admin for a link.

Yea, pausing and changing the time a lot will mess up the age. Not to worry, though; the age listed in the Health meter thing is almost always a bit off. It usually doesn't reflect the actual age of the Tamagotchi. If it's 4, though, it'll probably be evolving soon anyway, since it's probably not that much off. Hope this helps!

Yea, pausing and changing the time a lot will mess up the age. Not to worry, though; the age listed in the Health meter thing is almost always a bit off. It usually doesn't reflect the actual age of the Tamagotchi. If it's 4, though, it'll probably be evolving soon anyway, since it's probably not that much off. Hope this helps!
But if you pause it for a LONG time, it MAY run out of batteries-not often though.

But if you pause it for a LONG time, it MAY run out of batteries-not often though.
well i have to pause it for school or else it will die for being alone for 8 hours!

i cant find that post!

it says like.. 3 days.. adult.. or something.

helpp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unpaused times:

Baby to Toddler, 1 hour

Toddler to Teen, 24 hours

Teen to Adult, 72 hours

Unpaused times:
Baby to Toddler, 1 hour

Toddler to Teen, 24 hours

Teen to Adult, 72 hours
Thanks a lot, binary! How'dya know that?

Baby- 1 hour.

Child- 24 hours. Evolves at 1, sometimes 0.

Teenager- 72 hours. Evolves at 3, sometimes 4.

So, you have nothing to worry about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back