Evolving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
help my tamagotchi seems like it is never going to evolve do the mini ones evolve?

i found a way to evolve tama a little bit at a time.

first of all there are certain times of day when your tama evolves. if your tama misses this time of day(like if you change the time and bypass it) it won't evolve till the next day at that time.

a couple things u can do: put the time to 1 min b4 midnight. this will put your tama to sleep and when it gets to 12 it will elapse into the next day. this is especially useful if you are waiting for an adult to leave it's baby. the adult usually spends one night with the baby and then leaves at midnight the next night(assuming you haven't messed with the time and missed it's b day). once it has elapsed to the next day you can set the time for 1 min b4 it's wake up time. taa daa now you have a new baby to name. once you have cared for it etc. you can put it back to sleep on it's regular schedule.

now to make it age, you have to know it's b day time. once you know what time it ages you just set the time to sometime b4 and let it elapse naturally. i have mine narrowed down to an hour and a half window. your tama will only evolve if it has it's b day. so alternately u can make it miss it's b day if u are waiting for a connection mate that is not grown yet and you don't want your tama to get too old in the meantime. i used this to keep my egg from hatching until i could get some good theories on how to get nazotchi.

there are diff times of day that things take place. it's hard to find out all of them cuz they are all over this site. at 7pm the shop restocks. if you set the clock to 6:59 and wait till 7 you can get new stuff. if you don't like what u got just set it back to 6:59 again and you'll get a whole new set. you can keep doing this over and over to get what you want. i got a ufo. and certain tamas have certain fave treats. restock the shop till you can get their fave and watch how happy you make tama.

there is also a time that the matchmaker comes but i don't know it(wish i did) and if anyone knows of any other special times please post here. i might look to see if there is a topic on this and maybe post oneif there isn't cuz i think it's a pretty hot topic. and one that i am experimenting with a lot.

yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back