Ew my skin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Long story short; My pores [i think that's what they are, glands maybe?] are starting to dry, leaving my skin looking really, really weird looking.

I've been using this acne product to clear my hairline/forehead, very rarely have I used it on my cheeks, which is where the skin looks all dried up, so that shouldn't mean I'm having a reaction. I'm a bit worried, should I be? Also on the top left corner of my forehead, the skin is a bit worse, it looks more dry and bumpy.

I'd take a pic but I'm not at home, nor would the pic turn out with how small the pores are.

I don't think it's bad, if I understand clearly what you are speaking about. Sometimes I get dry skin on my nose and forehead, but I just use Aloe Lotion. Try that, maybe it'll work. As far as the bumps, sometimes people get those from hormones and stuff so I think it'll go away on it's own sometime soon.

I use this Duac cream for my acne, and it really really dries out your skin. I used to moisturize every morning after I washed it off, like the doctor said, but obviously my skin didn't like it, so I didn't put the cream on for a few days. That really helped. So, I suggest just have tiny breaks, and you should always moisturise, especially when using skin cream. :)

Thanks guys <: It's just bothering me since I cosplay, I prefer to have clear skin opposed to acne/dry/bumpy skin opposed to the rest of the cosplayers I hang around with at cons/meetups.

SK; They sell that at Walgreens! I'll go get some in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back