EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda amusing, yet funny. Then again, in Japan, their humor differs from people from American and such.

Why would you feed it poop? And probably your tama was barfing, because poo is poison that comes out of your body (now don't ask me where I learned that...), so it was getting out the poison. And it probably said "DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA" because otherwise, it would break, or maybe die.
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT I ABSOLOUTLY AGREE!!!

:D :D :D :D

Why would you feed it poop? And probably your tama was barfing, because poo is poison that comes out of your body (now don't ask me where I learned that...), so it was getting out the poison. And it probably said "DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA" because otherwise, it would break, or maybe die.
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT I ABSOLOUTLY AGREE!!!

:D :D :D :D

OMG! One day my baby tama ate poo and died! :mellow:
I Don't think this is the cause of your tama's death. It pro'lly died of poor care :ph34r: Many People's tamas eat po** Usally because of Low battery or a glitch! :ph34r:

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :mellow: :ph34r: :ph34r: :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
I believe that was a glitch?

Kelly_Clarkson8, I don't believe tamatizzy's Tama died from the poo, because baby Tamagotchis cannot die.

I believe that was a glitch?
Kelly_Clarkson8, I don't believe tamatizzy's Tama died from the poo, because baby Tamagotchis cannot die.
Yes I beleive they can....But i dunno. I guess it takes more then an hour for a tama to die, But since babies are very needy... :mellow:

That is very strange! Glitches are usually confusing and all mixed up, but according to what happened to your tamagotchi, it seemed pretty clear on the Tamagotchi. A glitch won't show a tamagotchi throwing up, and it won't show the words 'download your tamagotchi'. I wish you had a photo so we could all see it!

This is very strange!

That is very strange! Glitches are usually confusing and all mixed up, but according to what happened to your tamagotchi, it seemed pretty clear on the Tamagotchi. A glitch won't show a tamagotchi throwing up, and it won't show the words 'download your tamagotchi'. I wish you had a photo so we could all see it!This is very strange!
Yes! Very strange. :blink: I think it was a glitch. :D

I know it might harm your tama, but if anyone gets it in their shop, could you record them eating it? I dont like tamas dying, though. :blink: :lol:

*REMOVED*!!!!!???????????what the *REMOVED*!!!!!!i.....a....amm........fr.....f.....r....eeak.....ed....OUT!!!!!!that is sick!!!!!!!!!!it may be puking!!!!!!ewww...grosss....*barfs liquid*maybe it barfed liquid ppo....ewwwww....im starting not to believe you...pls record it so we can see...poor tama,GLITCH?!

Please try not to be so detailed next time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you feed it poop? you shouldnt... Tamgotchi is like a pet simulator... And you dont feed dogs and cats(Or other pets) poop. :)

Why does everyone ask me that!??

I said that I feed it poop because I wated to see what happened.

LOL!! :)

I want to see a tama barf LOL
on another note my dog trys to eat cat poo out of the litterbox sometimes so real pets do infact eat poo
I'm not being disgusting, but my guinea pigs eat their poo! :)

About the glitch, I would have fed the poo to the tama. I would have been curious to find out what happened! :) :)

my tama ate a ball once but eating poo? thats just disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back