Excited to get back into Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rejimalo

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Reggie. Super excited to join this website and community. Seems like an amazingly run site.

I grew up in the Tamagotchi boom and had one. I was never super obsessed because I had quite the short attention span so none of my poor tamas lasted very long ^^;

But now that I'm older and Tamagotchis popped back into my head, hopefully I'll be a better owner. Although, admittedly, my attention span isn't much better...

At the moment I don't have a Tamagotchi but I'll be looking for a model I think I'll like the best and come here with any help or discussion. Maybe even make a few friends! But probably not because I'll say this now, I'm horrible at keeping communication. But hey maybe I'll try.

There were Tamagotchi Friends released in Europe and USA/Canada

Otherwise Japan has released a new coloured screen one called the Tamagotchi 4U, its great!

Welcome! (A bit late thooo....)

Don't worry, I had my first Tama when I was 6 abd took care of it really badly.

I would recommend a v7 for starters and a v4.5 for serious Tamagotchi.... I don't know what to call it! Lol. I'm being biased cause these are the only two Tamas I have. But I'm getting a 4U and I think it's awesome.

ANYWAY enjoy your stay! Feel free to PM me and post ob topics or even start a whole new one!

Be welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you can make some awesome friends around here.

Read you later ;) !

Welcome to TamaTalk
imageproxy.php
Good luck on your quest for a Tamagotchi and enjoy your stay here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back