EXCITEMENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i am looking forward to it aswell... althought i allreadfy have 2 ConneXion2s. Me and a close friend on this site have arranged to swap a ConnECTion2 for a ConnXion2! :p I am excited!

:rolleyes: I already have one. It makes me glad that for once England gets things before America. Anyhoo, You're going to love it. Its way cooler than any other Tama. So enjoy!

:rolleyes: Smile! :D

I seriously can't wait! I even asked my dad ALREADY if we can go to walmart the day its released!!! :ph34r: And my dad said yehh :ph34r: :ph34r: :eek: I LOVE the Camouflage and the Pink tropical tamagotchis...they're SO CUTE!! :lol:

I can't wait! There's one topic in this category that says that Canada already has some v2s in WalMart! I really wanna check out my local WalMart, since I live in Canada! :(

I'm not that excited because, well I'm new at this Tamagotchi thing. I barely know a thing about it! I only know how to take care of Nexon (My boy Tama) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back