Exclamation marks vs Question Marks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
We have joined teams at school. Its sorta like the election but no one votes o_O

Me and Grace are the leaders of QUESTION MARK CREW.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:furawatchi: :p :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

What team do you prefer?

Exclamation marks because:

1. They say a lot. I mean...the ! just signifies excitement and happiness and bounciness, while ? (as much as I love it) signifies...confusion. But that's just me.

2. I have a pet exclamation mark named Exclaimy, but that's a whole other story.

:D

Oh :[

Well when you put it that way. . .

I must choose Question Marks.

:]

I don't think I could go ten minutes without a question.

My life is based on questions :D

I love questions :]

I can go a whole day without being all excited and yell-y and stuff though.

It's not very fun, but it's happened. :[

Edit: I wish you would have added a & option ;; It's the only thing that comes close to being as cool as the semi-colon.

. . . ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Question marks.

All an exclamation mark is is an upside down i xP Not very creative.

Edit - I clicked the wrong poll answer D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
Exclamation points, of course! :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They add excitement to everything! For example, which sentence seems more exciting:

I love my friends.

-or-

I love my friends!

The second one. Period.

-bratztroxg

Exlimation points give off the feeling of many excited emotions. In other words:

EXLIMATION POINTS FOR THE WIN!!

Cecib :)

Out of just question marks and exclamation marks, an exclamation mark. I think it's pretty cool that's it's an upside down 'i'. I like exclaming things x3

I voted for colons though. They make a pause in a sentence; which I like the sound of for some reason ^^;;

But out of all of them on the keyboard, my number one favorite would be an asterisk. They block out swears, and they look like a little star or a snowflake ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back