Excuse me, I have a question to ask you. :mellow:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to tamagotchis, but I get the whole point and all, pick up their waste, play with them, take care of them until they are old. But my question is.. I have been raising my tamagotchis, (Kevin and Kay). They are at teenager age. So, they are happy and well fed. And now they are eggs with wings. FLOATING! Are they just turning into adults, or what? They have been like that for a whole day and a half. :wacko:

What type of Tamagotchi are these? Are they Bandai Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion Version 1, 2, 3, or other? From your description, it sounds like they've both died.

Sorry to tell you this but.... they are dead!! To raise new onea press and hold A and C together till you see a brand new egg! B) :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :wacko: :) :lol: :mametchi: :wacko:

~Tama-Love~

actully binary did..BUT THE MAIN POINT IS....who cares you can answer anything you want!!

i am sooooooo sory that they died but on the home page of tamatalk thire is a place called tomagotchi mormorial and u can berry ur tamagochi!!!!!!!!!i did it tons of times whish u luck!sincerly mrPet :furawatchi:

Hello, I am new to tamagotchis, but I get the whole point and all, pick up their waste, play with them, take care of them until they are old. But my question is.. I have been raising my tamagotchis, (Kevin and Kay). They are at teenager age. So, they are happy and well fed. And now they are eggs with wings. FLOATING! Are they just turning into adults, or what? They have been like that for a whole day and a half. :(
They are dead. :blink:

I'm sorry...there is nothing you can do for them now... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back