Exercise is important!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobbles

Reaction score
I GURANTEE THAT YOUR TAMAGOTCHI WILL BE

HELTHIER AND COOLER IF YOU JUST PLAY GAMES FOR A WHILE.

YOU CAN'T JUST LET YOUR TAMAGOTCHI BREAK DOWN AS A

COUCH POTATO! PLAY JUMPROPE OR ANOTHER GAME! YOUR

TAMAGOTCHI WILL LOOSE LBS. AND WILL BE HEALTHY AND

LIVE LONGER. PLEASE EXCERCISE YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS'!

A very good idea! :) But you might want to post this in the "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" section.

BTW If when this is moved ignore what I just said earlier...

Exersise also makes your tama change to a really cool tama when it grows!!!!! :D :D :D :D :mellow: :D :p :)

I GURANTEE THAT YOUR TAMAGOTCHI WILL BE
HELTHIER AND COOLER IF YOU JUST PLAY GAMES FOR A WHILE.

YOU CAN'T JUST LET YOUR TAMAGOTCHI BREAK DOWN AS A

COUCH POTATO! PLAY JUMPROPE OR ANOTHER GAME! YOUR

TAMAGOTCHI WILL LOOSE LBS. AND WILL BE HEALTHY AND

LIVE LONGER. PLEASE EXCERCISE YOUR TAMAGOTCHIS'!
Yeah, my friend exercises it. (on HER TAMA@!!) :( B) :( :( :furawatchi:

i excersiced my tama too much and its weight went down to 10 lbs.
You can never exercise your Tamagotchi too much. That's how much its supposed to weigh at the toddler stage. :mametchi: If it weighs 10, 11, or 12 pounds after being exercised, it won't let you exercise it any more than you already have. Consider it a good thing!

Right, exercise is very important on a Tamagotchi. Having its weight neutral all the time gets you good characters. :mimitchi: Take care of you Tamagotchi, get a reward in having a nice character! :p

A very good idea! :furawatchi: But you might want to post this in the "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" section.
BTW If when this is moved ignore what I just said earlier...
this is tips and tricks :)

wuzup?go on neopets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :p :( :( :)

:) ;)
this was sort of like SPAM... :angry:

but anyways... yes exercise instead of snacks are better, if you want to play a game, (if your tama weighs 0, 1, or 2 lbs overweight) then you might have to give it a snack. :huh:

btw, this is my v4: :( (yea!!)

You can never exercise your Tamagotchi too much. That's how much its supposed to weigh at the toddler stage. :D If it weighs 10, 11, or 12 pounds after being exercised, it won't let you exercise it any more than you already have. Consider it a good thing!
I don't. You know why? Because that means less gotchi points for me, except for going on the site [Thanks, V4!], and feeding it more just to play with it more.

I'm a fan of training excessively, because of all the benefits to reap. Now that there's an exercise limit, I don't wanna go into the habit of overfeeding my Tama =<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back