Exotic Food

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
This is really simple....

Do you eat any exotic food? If so whats it called?

My friends think I eat exotic foods just because I'm from a different country.

I suppose anything from a different country than the one you live in could be considered exotic...

:p Apparently Curry is the most popular food in the UK (it's not fish 'n' chips anymore) and that could be considered "exotic" ....

I'm happy to try out most foods at least once... although I'll be honest, I draw the line at chicken claws (despite my ethnic roots) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to try anything =P

The only thing I would consider "Exotic" might be the seaweed and rice and god-knows-what-else wraps at the Culturefest at school.

My mom comes straight from Mexico so she's always cooking great Mexican dishes^O^~ Sometimes, she even does some Asian foods. It's great :angry:

I love exotic food. Especially Japanese food. Not one for raw fish sushi, though. DD: Raw fish does NOT appeal. Luckily, there's other things to enjoy. xP

But Japanese, Korean, Indian, you name it. As long as it's not utterly disturbing. xDD I also like -some- thai, etc. To be quite honest, American food is more exotic to me than other stuff.

OH, Ethiopian, too! Ethiopian is my FAVORITE! I love Ethiopian. <333

Last edited by a moderator:
i love indian food lol jk ;)

i looooove pizza yummy its not from italy

oh i love italian food! :eek:

I love sushi, its so yum! I love it, oh yes I do, I could yell from the rooftops "SUSHI?! I LOVE IT!!" Sorry...I went a little overboard.

I have to admit I'm not much of an adventurous eater, so I can't really think of anything "exotic" I've tried. I guess I would be willing to try sushi though.

Hmm... no. I'm EXTREMLY picky.

I guess I would be willing to try shrimp. Yum ^.^. I think.

Sushi and pizza are not consitered exotic. -.-

I personaly love snails, frogs, chicken feet, snake, raw oyster, coconuts (directly out of the shell only, its the best), tripe, i could go on but wont.

I will eat anything.

Sushi and pizza are not consitered exotic. -.-
Don't forget we have members from all over the world on TamaTalk and from many different backgrounds.

Sushi and pizza may not be considered exotic in your household, but that doesn't mean they're not exotic foods for other TamaTalkers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back