Expalin your avatar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

Reaction score
Ok, it's just like Tamagotchi Pal's topic on signatures.

Ok, so what is your avatar about?

Right now, my avatar is Glaceon which I need to get rid of because my name is Ho-oh. :D Glaceon is a ice type, and I made a snowy background for it. I originally made the avatar for someone on tama-zone but their account got deleted, and they never picked it up. So I decided to use it..

Ok, get it, got it, Post!

+Ho-Oh

young Mametchi that is very creeped out and yes I know he looks creepy :D

[SIZE=30pt]~fun2~[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My avatar is me giving you guys a "watchful eye". You know, because I'm a mean mod. :D

Yeah right. :D It is actually me, but I'm definitely not mean. It's just a funny thought. hehe

Mines Gir..... With A Piggy...It Also Means I Don't Like To Behave...

Ps: Fun2, Your Avvie Is Funny And Amuses Me

My avatar is me giving you guys a "watchful eye". You know, because I'm a mean mod. :D
Yeah right. :D It is actually me, but I'm definitely not mean. It's just a funny thought. hehe
XD I was wondering why you had yourself as a Avatar, now I know your watching me! And fun2 I love your avatar! Its hilarious!

Young Mametchi: Oh Crap! TACO's!

I chose mine because Itachi rocks, and it matches me 2 Favorite colors. Aside it was the best avatar I found on Iconator

My Chemical Romance. ^^ I ♥ The Black Parade..

Well, you guys know. I've had it forever. But I'm probably going to change it soon to another one of my characters.

Mine!? Why'd you even ask!? Everybody knows I'm the coolest loser EVER! :D

My avvies, seriously, have no meaning put into them. :furawatchi:

I choose the cute, heartfelt ones.

I want my avvies to pop, so I try pretty hard.

And I like them unique, just like me.

mines pretty leaderish becuase i'm a leader not a follower! ;) it explains that i love fashion and i like clothes....but i'm not all "OMG I ♥ CLOTHES!"

♥Mamitchi

*****well actually i changed it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Mines is about how there are milions of stars, like guys. But only one makes your dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back