Experiment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
This is my experiment plan of getting harutchi.

1.Wait until my masktchi gets the matchmaker.

2.Wait 1 day for masktchi to leave.

3.Try to get a baby girl(for the mimitchi).

4.Feed it for an hour.

5.Do NOT play any games (not forcing any skill points up).

Does anyone think it will work??? :eek: ;) :D

nooo every toddler can be a boy or girl! harutchi: boy or girl every toiddlers is both !

It won't work. It will die without happiness. And if you feed it snacks, you get kuchitamatchi. You HAVE to play games. And you can get a boy fpor harutchi too.
I know you can get it from a boy too.

But guys,

if I get a harutchi,should I go for mimitchi or maidtchi.

I cant decide because they're both cute

It won't work. It will die without happiness. And if you feed it snacks, you get kuchitamatchi. You HAVE to play games. And you can get a boy fpor harutchi too.
And kutchitamatchi???

I'm talking about my v4, not my v4.5.

Here is what to do for V4, when your makitchi leaves the baby take care of the baby well and play jump rope(its the only game u will have then) then it should grow into a girl harutchi!

BUT... there is more of a chance of it going into the mame family but if you take care of it ok it will go into the meme but if you don't take care of it well it will go into the universal. if i sounded confusing look at the groth chart here:Tamagotchi V4 Growth Chart byee

Here is what to do for V4, when your makitchi leaves the baby take care of the baby well and play jump rope(its the only game u will have then) then it should grow into a girl harutchi!
BUT... there is more of a chance of it going into the mame family but if you take care of it ok it will go into the meme but if you don't take care of it well it will go into the universal. if i sounded confusing look at the groth chart here:Tamagotchi V4 Growth Chart byee
Bad idea,

I did what you said and I got another mohitamatchi!!!!!!!!!! :lol: B) :huh: :huh: :( :angry:

I REALLY WANT HARUTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back