Explain your Username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more than one account:

My first, emmy299, It's the username I use everywhere, because when I was little and first signed up for neopets, I watched Dragon tales all the time, and this girl named Emmy on it... XP So I tried that, Emmy was taken, so I put emmy299. That worked. I've used it alot since, I was only four, but now I use Zoriia.

Zoria was my second, with only one 'I', I dunno what the password was, Zoria is my name.

PyonchitchiGirl was my third, as I think Pyonchitchis are soooo kawaii. ~<3

Pyonchitchii was my fourth... X.x Another Pyonchitchi based name.

Now I have Zoriia, cause my name is Zoria. Yay. =D

**UrItChI**? Well, I loved Uritchis at the time.(The 'sheep' Tamagochi is not called Uritchi anymore.)

And the mixed up letters and symbols? Well, I thought that they looked pretty cool at the time.

Note that I made this account 2 years ago. ;)

I couldn't choose between Stupidity and Insanity...

1. Stupidity; I feel stupid and act stupid half the time for the amusement of others and myself. It makes me feel much better to know that I'm stupid on purpose than just plain stupid.

2. Insanity; I'm believed to be insane. I have no earthly idea why.

I chose Stupidity over Insanity because I already know I'm stupid. I didn't know that people thought I was insane until I was told. ;) Just kidding. I just liked Stupidity better because it sounds more fun. XD

My username comes from my favourite Entama - the chocolate-silver design. (Picture)

I thought it would make a pretty cool username, so I made it. xD

Hehe, it's not rocket science... I like playing tennis, and I think I'm pretty good at it so I put the winner part on the end. :D

Ta-da! ^_^

Hehe, it's not rocket science... I like playing tennis, and I think I'm pretty good at it so I put the winner part on the end. :) Ta-da! :D
OH! I always thought your name was tenniswimmer. xD Mine is self-explanatory....I'm a fan of Kiwitchis! ^_^

Mine is self-explanatory too, unless you have no clue what a Tamagotchi is. I mixed up Tamagotchi with the Kuchipatchi's last part of it's name, because I like Tamagotchis and I like Kuchipatchis, so that is how I came up with TamaPATCHI.

I love the wrestler Rey Mysterio. I know, I have such an original username. xD

I like PoKeMoN..... Even if I'm a girl....... :huh: Anyway, it's because I like a character very much from PoKeMoN Adventures book..... But the book is only available in Singapore...... :p :p

Well Mine, Is TamaTae.

Tama= Well Hmm, I wonder xD

Tae- I have a littl ebrother, he doesnt know hwo to pronouncemy name so he calls me Tae (Pronounced Tay) LOL

Well,

The "Tama" bit of my name is expressing how i love Tamagotchis.

And the "Flower" bit is expressing how i love flowers.

And lastly, the "-" Is acting like a space. :)

Tama-Petal

i like dogs and i am 11.

Dog11...or because my dad picked it out. I'm not sure

I chose emoguy7409

because well.... i'm emo and i'm a guy and the 7409 is random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back