EXSTREAM WARNING FOR OWNERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

etc

Reaction score
DO NOT USE THE STUFFED ANIMAL YOU WILL BE CHANGED INTO IT. YOUR TAMA AND YOU CANT GET OUT OF IT FOR ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :( :p

Yes this happened to me once i really thought it was a stuffed animal (the last code i had put in) becaise it looked like one so when i got my cute furawatchi(my v3 had battery at this time) to play with it it turned him into to sumthing cute but he was already cute and i had lost my cute costume!

DO NOT USE THE STUFFED ANIMAL YOU WILL BE CHANGED INTO IT. YOUR TAMA AND YOU CANT GET OUT OF IT FOR ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :ph34r: :)
As you've noticed, your Tamagotchi character will take off the costume automatically at bed time. If you would like to remove the costume right away, set your Tamagotchi's clock to 11:00 PM, check to see that it's asleep, then set the clock back to the correct time.

DO NOT USE THE STUFFED ANIMAL YOU WILL BE CHANGED INTO IT. YOUR TAMA AND YOU CANT GET OUT OF IT FOR ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :ph34r: :D
thats not a stuaffed animal thats the costume. they look alike but there is a small difference.

igot the rare costume that you keep 4ever and when my tama wore it, it looked like a cross between Mitchmi and Vesta from ACWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back