Eye color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Kendal! Amazing eyes! 8D I'd call those hazel, yes. <33 I love them. x3
lol it's from google images.

But they are pretty :>

My eyes are dark brown. but they can range all the way to light green. They change colour a lot, right now they are hazel. I will get a picture later,

My eyes are a yellowy, dark, mud brown. They are outlined in black, and the outside of the pupil is really light brown.

They look slightly weird. Later, I'm going to get a picture.

LOL @ Krystal. ;DActually.. I put a picture up of my eye on your Photography topic (or something similar. I think it was you. It was a remake). x3
xD Oh, yeah. I did make that topic. I'll go look. 8D

I've seen Michelle's eyes!

They are very pretty :D

My eyes are a very dark brown. They look rather black.

Dark brown. Goes well with my hair. I'm one dark girl, thats for sure.

Well, my eyes are blue, but if i wear purple they're green. They also have a gold-ish ring around the pupil.

My eye I got a pic of my eye. It's blurry, but at least you can see the hazel ring around my pupil. In that I think my eye looks green, but my eye is also sometimes blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Wow, you're eyes look very clear. My sister's eyes are the same color, but don't look so clear like that.

edit- picture.

[xxx] very zoomy and creepy.

so I guess they are kind of gold-y right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Wow, you're eyes look very clear. My sister's eyes are the same color, but don't look so clear like that.
Thanks. I love my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back