Fαℓℓeη

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long would she have to stay in this gas-guzzling automobile? The only spark of hope she received was when another person boarded looking as miserable as she was. Maybe there were some people she could stand at this school. She watched him go to the back, a smile still plastered on her face. She went closer to the window and stared through it. Hell was so much better. Just staring at the blue skies made her sick.

Leo waited for the girl to say something. From what it felt like, it seemed that he had succeeded into intimidating yet another person into becoming hopeless in finding words due to the fact they were so terrorized by Leo's height and regular cold eyes. Sighing, he looked down at his lap, staring at his equally big hands. Back in hell, nobody really cared whether he was 6'5 or not, as long as he got the job done- although he still did manage to scare away some female dark angels during their free times.

Maya took a few moments to answer Leo's question, due to the fact she was trying to navigate the bus and the people that oh-so-kindly got in her way. "Uh... anywhere there's an empty seat, I guess, although I'd recommend the back." She said, swinging into an empty seat not too far from the back. Glancing around and looking at the people, she frowned. "Huh. There are a lotta new people on this bus today."

Leo sat down beside her, hoping she wouldn't mind. There was no way he'd sit with one of the crazy noisier humans. Letting out a small sigh, he looked around the bus, not having to stand to see everyone since he already could. He couldn't really tell if there were new people on the bus today, since all he really saw was normal humans on the bus. Oddly, he somehow recognized one girl, feeling as if he had seen her before- but decided she was probably the daughter or a relation of someone he had met in his past life as a human before he became a dark angel.

Maya shuffled over slightly when Leo sat down next to her - not because she was scared of him (not much, anyway), but because, well, he was one heck of a guy, and needed room. The bus drove off again and Maya leant on the window, gazing out of it for a few moments and trying to block out the other noisy students. Then she remembered that she had someone sitting next to her, for once, and turned around to face Leo. "So have you been here long? I've never seen you around before, at school or anywhere else, so you probably are new... or just didn't go to school for some reason. Have you just moved here or something?"

Leo quickly began to think of a decent history. "..I...I just moved here." It was lame, but he would have to think of more details to add to that part during the bus ride. He knew from experience that there would be enough silent moments for him to think little things like a history and stuff to pass. The only issue would be filling out the high school's medical history forms and stuff like that, but he would get through.

"Ah, I knew it. You looked so lost!" Maya teased, nudging his arm and giving a small laugh. She sighed, drumming her fingers against the window as the bus waited at some traffic lights. "So, how come you moved? Dark and troubled past?" She laughed once again. "I don't really have one, I moved here with my family from Russia when i was about three and never reallu looked back."

Having a minor panic session in his brain, Leo quickly tried to come up with a decent reason for why he moved that would have to stick for the rest of his time here on Earth until he could go back. "I...I..." He looked into his lap, wishing for something that would work to pop into his head. He just couldn't seem to think of anything that worked- "Family reasons" maybe, but what if Maya tried to pry for more details? No matter what he seemed to actually think of, it always ended up stumbling to a dead end.

"Hey, it's alright if you don't wanna talk about it." Maya said, her grin fading into a small smile. She looked out of the window. "I think we're nearly there now. I have no idea what you do on your first day, I actually can't remember. Must have been pretty scary though." Maya's prediciton came true, and the bus eventually came to a stop. As the doors opened Maya hopped up, before remembering that Leo would have to move so she could get out. "Uh, guess it's guys first." She grinned, nudging Leo's leg.

Rose nearly squealed with glee when the bus stopped. Would she have to ride this thing every day? She got up and instantly started powerwalking towards the school. Once inside, she looked from side to side. She started walking towards a door labled "office". She saw the secretary, she was a fairly old woman with spectacles. "Hello." She said casually. "I would like to enroll."

Relieved that the girl wasn't the type to pry, Leo calmed down rather instantly. Leo stood up, without saying a word. Scary, huh? Well, his first day here would be pretty scary since he hadn't been to school for about 5 years now, and not to mention, he wasn't sure if anything had changed or not over the past five years. Well, hopefully, he would be able to fit in and get along with other people. He got off the bus, and then waited for Maya to get off. He needed to ask her where the office was so he didn't embarrass himself wandering around aimlessly.

Once again making her way down the bus and jumping off onto the ground, Maya spun around to wait for Leo before starting to walk again. "Uh... the office is that way, I think. I haven't been there in a while. At least, I think I haven't... Oh god, I can't even remember!" She gave a laugh, waving her hand in a general direction. "But yeah, it's definitly over there somewhere. I'm sorry I can't be mor helpful, but..."

"..That's fine. Thank you." Not wanting to make her late for her first class, Leo waved and began to head off in the direction she pointed him in. He hoped he would see her again later, she was a rather friendly person. After about a minute worth of walking past normal teenagers, he spotted a door labeled "office". He walked in, and noticed another girl talking to the receptionist. He went ahead and got in line behind the girl. Oddly, it happened to be the girl he had seen earlier who he had remembered from somewhere.

Rose heard a door open and close. She looked over her sholder to see who the sudden intruder was. She gasped when she saw it was Leo. Was he enrolling too? "Like I said earlier ma'am I'd like to enroll." The woman put down the magazine she was reading. "Go to the principal." She used her thumb to point to the room behind her. Rose scurried over to the door the secretary directed her to.

Ciaran looked up when the bus stopped, pulling himself out of his own worried thoughts and pinings for the girl. He stood up, sighing and joining the steady stream of people making their way down the aisle of the bus. He hoped off the bus, looking around quickly. Now, what was it that he was meant to do again? He stood there for a few seconds, trying to remember the little he knew about the runnings of the human world. Shrugging, he walke towards the main entrance, hoping there would be some indication there. Thankfully, he noticed the main desk, and he strolled up. "Uh...yeah. I'm supposed to enroll or something?"

Leila wandered around the school's hallways aimlessly. She was relieved when she noticed them filling up with students. She glanced up at the clock, there wasn't that much more time before class started. She figured she would make another loop around to the main hallway of the school from the back area where she was. She tried to look as little lost as she could, trying to seem as if she actually was heading somewhere as opposed to wandering around simply trying to kill time.

(Can people still join?)

Name: Karayan (Kara for short)Hawk

Personality: Kara has a very dark personality. She has been bullied all her life, lied to, and even abused. She barely trusts anyone around her and really doesn't have any friends. Some think she is like this because she had been broken one too many times... Others believe she's just a crybaby. She is very smart, but has a short temper and tends to get annoyed very easily. If you really got to know her, you would learn that she's just a nice, fun, and caring person that's hurting.

Looks: Kara is 5'7 and really skinny, her hair is black with dark purple on the ends. Her hair is pencil straight, and falls to about mid-waist with her bangs hanging over one eye.Her style is closest to emo more than anything else. She wears her favorite band shirts and some skinny jeans with a pair of converse most of the time.(When it's cold she wears a black hoodie) Her eyes are very odd, almost a marble between blue and purple. Her skin is sort of pale, and she has a small tattoo of a skull on her ankle.

Race(Human, Dark angel or angel): Human

Other: Kara carries around a small black notebook with skulls, she draws a lot, and writes stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kara walked through the school's hallway on her way to class. She glanced over to the main desk and saw a group of people all standing there. She thought nothing of it and continued to class. She mumbled to herself, "I haven't seen that group around........ Eh, must be new..... Hopefully they aren't like some of the people he-" Kara was cut off by someone shoving into her, pushing her down, and walking off laughing. Kara glared at the bully and began to pick up her things that had fallen out of her bag. "That's exactly what I meant..."

Name: Sapphira sunset

Personality:a very wicked young girl laughs at others pain though can somtimes can be friendly, tends just to wind people up and normally just sits by her self reading an epic book or playing on her dsi

Looks:has long black hair,green eyes and pale skin wares black skinny geans black converse boots a purple and black penticle hoddie and a plain black top has painted black nails and never takes off her studed leather necklace(it kinda looks like a dog collar), is never seen without a book

Race: dark angel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back