Face Cream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7ZForever

Reaction score
Ok,my mom,blows her money on face cream EVERYTIME!She thinks she is ugly.I think that companies should stop making face cream because they make people think they are NOT beuatifull.Thats sad,I never wanna blow my money on that crap.Everytime I go to bed,I can see her in the washroom,applying face cream and all these other fancy things.i can't believe it...It's making her skin dry,and I think my mom should stop using it.Mom is pretty...of course she is.Everyone on this Earth is beuatifull.In a different way.Does anyone think Im right.If no one replies,I will just think Im just one stupid person......AM I RIGHT????????????

I need the face cream. Not for beauty, but I have awful break outs of black-heads and pimples. Lol, I just use cleansing cream.

But... did you know, that acne cream actually helps solve a horrible disease where children are born with skins of shells, and they cannot eat enough calories on their own? It makes their skin softer, and not a shell like. because when the skin gets shell like, it cracks ALL THE WAY to the organs and blood and... ugh. X.x

Well, I know it's sad..but if you really feel that way don't talk to us about it. We cant do anything all we can say is "Your right! It's bad stuff!" That's not gonna get you anyware now will it? If you really are worried go ahead sit down with your mom and talk to her about it. Don't start complaining just talk. We cant do anything even if we do agree with you. Please don't put my good advice to shame..

If she's just using Nivea, that's not bad. Most face creams older adults use are either acne or anti-aging/wrinkle creams. They're not bad for your skin. If her skin is drying out because of it, then there could be something wrong with her skin.

People don't get dried out skin from using moisturizers.

.. spam =.=" you don't need to submit another post to tell that you've double posted.

just stick to 1 brand and you won't risk ur skin getting dry/damaged. best is, don't use facial cream at all. water's the best cure. constant washing will keep your face clean.

Ok,my mom,blows her money on face cream EVERYTIME!She thinks she is ugly.I think that companies should stop making face cream because they make people think they are NOT beuatifull.Thats sad,I never wanna blow my money on that crap.Everytime I go to bed,I can see her in the washroom,applying face cream and all these other fancy things.i can't believe it...It's making her skin dry,and I think my mom should stop using it.Mom is pretty...of course she is.Everyone on this Earth is beuatifull.In a different way.Does anyone think Im right.If no one replies,I will just think Im just one stupid person......AM I RIGHT????????????
you said the c word on tamatalk.

Nobody is Ugly ^_^ .People dont realise that everyone is equal no matter how you look at it. :p

Face cream,Well another type of make-up,People think it makes them look pretty and buys them.Therefore alot of money is wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back