Faded design

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_lover_4eva

Reaction score
awwwww

just then i found out my tamagotchis design was wearing off just the palmtree bit maybe it was because i thrught it across the room cause my tamagotchi wouldnt jump on heading :rolleyes:

I hate it when the design wears off but if it is small than you can cover it up with a Tamagotchi sticker that comes with a V1. :D :D :D :D :D :D

awwwww
just then i found out my tamagotchis design was wearing off just the palmtree bit maybe it was because i thrught it across the room cause my tamagotchi wouldnt jump on heading :D
lol sometimes i get so mad at my tama i go outside and with all my strenth i throw hard downwards on concrete :D

In grade three I smashed a ceramic money box of a cat that I had because it wouldn't do what I wanted. I didn't even thing that banging it on the ground would cause it break. I was devasted.... but I never ever threw anything around in a tantrum again.

You need to learn to respect your property a little better... perhaps you will learn from this expereince. :huh:

*Renamed: Faded design*

In grade three I smashed a ceramic money box of a cat that I had because it wouldn't do what I wanted. I didn't even thing that banging it on the ground would cause it break. I was devasted.... but I never ever threw anything around in a tantrum again.

You need to learn to respect your property a little better... perhaps you will learn from this expereince. :blink:

*Renamed: Faded design*
Taht's why I throw my pillows across the room, not my porcelain mini-statues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back