Faint Beeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some odd reason, one day I was bored so I put the tama up to my ear (don't as me why) and I hear a faint beep. I hear a low faint beep. SO I put it to my ear today and I hear a high faint beep and it is staying like that. I just want to get this cleared up, just in case if that means if it's fake or not. Just wonderin'.

-TR
It depends what you press then put it in your ear. A Button=High beep/B Button=Very High Beep/C Button=Low Beep

The faint beeping that you hear is the seconds. Even go to the clock and watch the hearts appear and dissapear (the hearts are the clock's ways of showing when the seconds go by). Now, watch the hearts and listen to the beeps; the are simultaneous of each other (they work at the same time). This means that the faint beeping is another way to show the seconds on your tama. :D

For some odd reason, one day I was bored so I put the tama up to my ear (don't as me why) and I hear a faint beep. I hear a low faint beep. SO I put it to my ear today and I hear a high faint beep and it is staying like that. I just want to get this cleared up, just in case if that means if it's fake or not. Just wonderin'.

-TR
yeah every tama has even fakes :D

my tama

key:0 is empty and @ is full

hunger:0000

happy:0000

training 2

yr:0

lb:61

name:eden

generation:1

point:85

username:juan

pattern of tama: silver and outline of screen is black

-TR
i have beeps.. not when its sleeping though. i think it means your tama is breathing.. lol.. kidding

I heared it one night on my V2, I was worried but it's just the seconds on the clock, or is it, the seconds aren't that fast, my mothra doesn't bleep, but my V3 and V2 both do, I love the 'heartbeat' theory, thats what I say it is... Ok, I'll stop babbling..

yah ebay's the only place i can get my tamas. I bought 2 V3's and 1 V2, and they're not fake. But u have to look very closely. and don't buy any from hong kong! they're notorious 4 fakes! :chohimetchi:

it is the movment of ur tama listen! :chohimetchi:

*Edited: No need for name calling*

Last edited by a moderator:

-TR
the faint beep is a faint sound from the last button you pressed.I know this because i had a tamagotchi when i was in first grade.(incase youre wondering how old i am,im going into fifth grade).If you press the C button,you can hear the low beep beep beep beep.if you hold the C button down,you hear a low beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep until you let go.and it happens for every version of tamagotchi.

it is the movment of ur tama listen!  :eek:
It's not, the sound is off.

Besides, my V2 tam is sleeping, the beeping is not in time with my tam's movements, it's to fast, and my V3 is awake, the sound is still too fast.

Cool tamagirl, your right, I never noticed that X3 I still like the heartbeat thing, all the button press does is changes the way you hear it's heartbeat ;P

*Edited: Alteration of quote :) *

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back