Fake Dinky Dinos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
a freind of mine gave me what looke djust like a dinky dino for an early b-day present. I figured out it`s a fake because the instructions all the internet sites have posted don`t match *which makes me sad* so i`m gonna need instructions pwease? *puppy eyes* anyone know how to use one?

The problem with the fake Dinkies is that they are all a little different and most of them don't work well at all. They won't keep time and are just plain old hard to figure out.

You will have to play around with it and figure it out yourself. There are no instructions out there. :wacko:

The time-keeping feature is terrible. I tried to raise my fake Dinkie a while ago, but I had to remove the batteries because the clock just kept going faster and faster. It completely messed up my pet and made it impossible to work with.

You could definitely give yours a shot, it may not be as bad, but as Mothra mentioned, you will have a lot of figuring to do.

I feel your pain. >.<;;

I ordered what I thought was a dinkie dino on ebay... i had an aqua one when they first came out, and it was stolen from me. I really want to find another one. Well mine came in from China and it was DEFINITELY not a real Dinkie. It was so hard to figure out, it was like a "28 in one" pet or something. I found it completely unuseable.

I sell the real thing on my site. Always guranteed genuine. :D

But yeah, the fakeys look really legit. It's a really tacky selling ploy.

Latest posts

Back