FAKE?! GRRAAWW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_kirbys

Reaction score
GGGRRRAWWWWW!!! ( *Blows hole in the wall* ) I bought a "Action Replay ULTIMATE CODES (FOR USE WITH POKEMON)" BUT IT DOEN"T WORK!!!! I spent 15 dollars for it! Anyone who has this Fake action replay HELP ME!!!

There are ARs for nearly every system. Two that I know of say, 'For use with Pokemon.'

Are you sure you bought the right one?

If you bought it from a store, it's not fake. If you bought it from Ebay, it could be.

GGGRRRAWWWWW!!! ( *Blows hole in the wall* ) I bought a "Action Replay ULTIMATE CODES (FOR USE WITH POKEMON)" BUT IT DOEN"T WORK!!!! I spent 15 dollars for it! Anyone who has this Fake action replay HELP ME!!!
That's sad.

You can try to report it, but if Nintendo didn't make it, they will get seriously...mad.

All I can say is try to avoid those codes.

Maybe it's a good thing it's fake, because who knows??

It could have screwed your game forever.

mametchi <_<

What's action replay? People have been talking about it on some animal crossing board and now I'm so confused B)

What's action replay? People have been talking about it on some animal crossing board and now I'm so confused B)
The Action Replay is basically a Gameshark or Game Genie if you've heard of those.

A device used for cheat codes in games.

What's action replay? People have been talking about it on some animal crossing board and now I'm so confused :mimitchi:
Well, not quite what Sweet Kandi said, but it's a cheat, for instance, where you can Replay your actions...get the name? Used to quickly earn money or stuff like that.

mametchi :D

That's sad.You can try to report it, but if Nintendo didn't make it, they will get seriously...mad.

All I can say is try to avoid those codes.

Maybe it's a good thing it's fake, because who knows??

It could have screwed your game forever.

mametchi :huh:
nintendo does not make or support action replay they are trying to get rid of it

Was the action replay made by Datel if it wasn't it is fake Most action Replay bust anyways

RETURN IT

Well, not quite what Sweet Kandi said, but it's a cheat, for instance, where you can Replay your actions...get the name? Used to quickly earn money or stuff like that. mametchi ;)
I have one. That's what it is :|

It's the same thing as a Gameshark or Game Genie.

I have Action Replay for the Gamecube but I am only using it for the Ameerican games.

well, its pretty complicated-

[SIZE=21pt]IF YOU GET ONE DIGIT WRONG IN THE CODE, YOU SCREW THE GAME AND REPLAY FOREVER.[/SIZE]

i might know maybe its not a fake cause i have AR and somtimes you have to download the cheats from the internet

i might know maybe its not a fake cause i have AR and somtimes you have to download the cheats from the internet
Well, yeah.

How about you don't use it?

I really don't want you taking chances with your game :p ...because you might regret it.

Just report it in, but you might get in trouble for trying to use one in the first place. ^_^

mametchi ;)

Maybe you have to press a button to activate the code (press this button to turn weeds into bells)

or its just defective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back