Fake tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srry for late response but i think it might be a bobo panda byte. Its a circle with 3 buttons, most colors for shell are see through.

here can anyone describe their fake tamagotchis and if you think theyre good or bad :( i will also describe th fake tamagotchi that thers to weeks to i get they have the bars mixed up and it is hard to push the buttons.they are good duh LOL.
"I know were you live" a bunch of laffs,squrt

I know what they are called they are called rakuraku dinokun. They sometimes have a flip screen you can play games on them soccer(You shoot a ball in the net. Some people might call it foot ball because in some places soccer is called foot ball) and egg drop (you catch eggs falling down) You can buy it on ebay prices may vary!

Heres a picture without a flip screen. (click on the link)

The Picture Of RakuRaku DinoKun

Rakuraku Dinokun is the Japanese version of Dinkie Dino. If you look at the packaging for each, they're the same, except one is written in english and one is written in Japanese.

allright it hatched this is a good fake one its not one of those stupid multipets and starts out as a worm baby this is kinda morino connexion tama this is the greatest tamagotchi i ever seen ecxept the original its so good yeah :huh: *edit* i named him Faki
Hehehe you named him Faki. Nice. :eek:

okay it took a nap for about one hour and waked now now it can play but when i was doin' that it started to rain then you shall give it something so i dont get's wet but i pressed the button to fast so i didnt got to see what else you could give it but i will look after that next time it starts to rain
did your tama have love written on the top of it and where did you get it from :eek:

hey people i just went on a trip to japan and i looked in Azumi's Discount Store and i found a strange looking toy and it looked like a tamagotchi. It sayed on the packet "Sumo Pet". If any of you can find any information about this "Sumo Pet" for me, i will be much appreciated.

Thanks

tama_name_oompa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back