Fake tammgotchies suck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatalking

Reaction score
:angry: oh great! i got a fake tamagotchi doesn't that tottally suck and i got t from my friend at my birthday party and its a really ugly colour pink and the buttons are the wrong way around oh i wish dad wold let me uuy a real tamagotchi version3 soon plaes reply if u have the same dellema please lease please :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :mellow: :angry: :angry: and it doesnt even have the real tamagochi animal things this is soooo dumb

:D oh great! i got a fake tamagotchi doesn't that tottally suck and i got t from my friend at my birthday party and its a really ugly colour pink and the buttons are the wrong way around oh i wish dad wold let me uuy a real tamagotchi version3 soon plaes reply if u have the same dellema please lease please :D :D :D :wacko: :lol: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: <_< :mimitchi: and it doesnt even have the real tamagochi animal things this is soooo dumb
i no ya problem girl it stinks dont it <_> i love ma tamagotchi. u got msn bzz? how old are you?

:huh: oh great! i got a fake tamagotchi doesn't that tottally suck and i got t from my friend at my birthday party and its a really ugly colour pink and the buttons are the wrong way around oh i wish dad wold let me uuy a real tamagotchi version3 soon plaes reply if u have the same dellema please lease please :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :pochitchi: :D :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: and it doesnt even have the real tamagochi animal things this is soooo dumb
:angry: Do not spam! :angry: Just sell it on eBay and buy a real one at Target.

:( oh great! i got a fake tamagotchi doesn't that tottally suck and i got t from my friend at my birthday party and its a really ugly colour pink and the buttons are the wrong way around oh i wish dad wold let me uuy a real tamagotchi version3 soon plaes reply if u have the same dellema please lease please :eek: :D :D B) :) :D :p :( B) :p and it doesnt even have the real tamagochi animal things this is soooo dumb
first, complain to your friend

then, ask her to get you a real birthday present!

You could keep the FT as a memorie.

:angry: oh great! i got a fake tamagotchi doesn't that tottally suck and i got t from my friend at my birthday party and its a really ugly colour pink and the buttons are the wrong way around oh i wish dad wold let me uuy a real tamagotchi version3 soon plaes reply if u have the same dellema please lease please :angry: :( :( :angry: :angry: :D :blink: :blink: :angry: :D and it doesnt even have the real tamagochi animal things this is soooo dumb
yeah.......my freind went to china and got a v6 and she's convinced it's real :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back