FALL OUT BOY - 6TH MARCH 2009 - 02 ARENA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Same. That's when begging comes in. xDBecause the Ricoh Arena is like, two hours away. Right in hte middle of Toronto.
Oh, and what is so effing sad about it now is that I just learned the other night that they are coming to Charlotte, NC, which is only a few miles from here! D: And with Metro Station *cues the weeping*

~Mew

They are. And Metro Station and Cobra Starship. <33
They're coming to Dallas on 4-17. Maybe I'll beg my parents to let me go. As a month early birthday present, of course. Or whatever. I don't care. I'll pay if I freaking have to.

And I'm going to have to drag my friends along.

I hope I can go. :]

Because otherwise it'll be the third time I miss Cobra Starship. and just second for the rest.
Dallas? Dallas TEXAS? Guess whose parents are going to be harassed till they buy me tickets~

I live in Austin. No one interesting ever comes here. Or maybe they do, but I'm too stupid to know about it.

Dallas? Dallas TEXAS? Guess whose parents are going to be harassed till they buy me tickets~
I live in Austin. No one interesting ever comes here. Or maybe they do, but I'm too stupid to know about it.
I think they're coming to Austin.

BUT COME TO DALLAS ANYWAYS! xD

They're doing Dallas, Austin, and Houston in Texas, if I remember correctly.

And now I have to go. Because Nicole says she'll go "Because it's a concert." and Khamile likes Hey Monday. And Sofie will have to come too. And of course Natalie and Haley just have-have too-too.

And...I just have to go.

I think they're coming to Austin.BUT COME TO DALLAS ANYWAYS! xD

They're doing Dallas, Austin, and Houston in Texas, if I remember correctly.

And now I have to go. Because Nicole says she'll go "Because it's a concert." and Khamile likes Hey Monday. And Sofie will have to come too. And of course Natalie and Haley just have-have too-too.

And...I just have to go.
<3.

The o2 Arena hmmm...... About 5 hours by train or my mums car top speed down the road. But...I cannot I did'nt even know they were preforming until like a few weeks ago my friend has tickets.. :'( :rolleyes: My mum cant afford them anyway I lost my retainer £60 on top of her credit card bills and car taxes. I will get tickets next time I will even it envolves running down the street naked > :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
The o2 Arena hmmm...... About 5 hours by train or my mums car top speed down the road. But...I cannot I did'nt even know they were preforming until like a few weeks ago my friend has tickets.. :'( :) My mum cant afford them anyway I lost my retainer £60 on top of her credit card bills and car taxes. I will get tickets next time I will even it envolves running down the street naked > ;)
8D

Latest posts

Back