FALL OUT BOY TRAIL.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Brightside

Reaction score
Corner of fourth and Freemont street, Soha World.
https://www.friendsorenemies.com/cp/fobtrail/

Being hardcore, shooting flying sheep so they'll turn into McNuggets and searching for wild McNugget bushes, keeping oxen alive so they can pull your tour van, giving Andy Vitamin Water so he doesn't die of sadness, crossing a river past surf zombies, killing Pete in a giant robot fight, forcing Joe to party with groupies, getting Patrick a sweet bikini wax, selling merch, completely rocking out/failing a show, and eventually killing the band...

I am completely and totally addicted.

<33

I was playing the game for like, 5 seconds and it said, "Patrick has died of starvation." xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. First time I played, it said "Patrick has died of starvation." XD

The concerts are hard, cause my compy is 9 years old and REALLY out of sync with the song, Lol.

<33
I was playing the game for like, 5 seconds and it said, "Patrick has died of starvation." xD
Same here. D:

Panic! at The Disco tricked Joe into eating Nails For breakfast and Tacks For Snacks. O:

And Pete had his time of month.

And the groupies keep giving everyone chlamiddya. (sp?)

And Hemingway craps in the van alot.

lol, that game is so funny.

The funniest part was making Pete and Patrick go go dance on the streets for cash. xD

I beat it...the day before I posted that, I believe.

So March 4th. Or the 5th. But whatever. xD

I had McNuggets for supper last night. :)

I told all my friends to play Thurdsday night, and on Friday everyone has McNuggets and Vitamin Water for lunch xD
I only successfully got Sam to play it.

Everyone else was creeped out at the idea of forcing bandies to party with groupies and convert flying sheep into McNuggets.

PATD keeps hurting Joe when he hangs out with the gangsta's ._.

But I accedentally clicked Ewo's instead of Crack Heads with Patrick. Killed him XD

"The Ewok's mistook Andy for a god and worshiped him."

Yeah :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back