Fall Out Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah actually we were kinda hoping this topic would have more than 100 people in response.

i really know a lot of people who like FOB especially in Tamatalk i was more than surprised than

so many people are fans . i like them ;D hehe

-pokes Viveh's siggy- Orly now?

I've seen all of the FOB member's houses because of Cribs and my boredom. Well, all 'sept for Patrick's. I don't think he's ever been on Cribs. ._.;

"HEY ARE YOU TOM CRUISE?" XP

Liz~ Yeah, a lot of people love them, including MAH~ -orlywhyamIhere?- But, I don't know anyone in real life who likes them like I do. I know some people who like a few songs by them, like David from my school, he likes them, but he's not obsessed like me... And besides, he's the only one who listens to the music I do. xD I know some people who, 'have heard of them.' ._.

~Mew

The members of Fall Out Boy aren't very nice DD:

I never imagined that Patrick could be such a meanie!

...Patrick's a meanie?

I simply cannot believe it. I won't.

No one likes the same music as me. I don't consider Brienna a fan of them anymore. I have a couple friends that have two or three songs by them, but there's no one I can spazz about them with in real life. The only reason the rest of my friends know who they are is because 'they're the preps trying to be emos that Kelsey listens to'. The internet, on the other hand...xD

Fall Out Boy aren't meanies. D: Espcially mah Patrick.

'Preps trying to be emos'? xDDD

People here call it cheesy emo music that Allie listens to.

And other people like to refer to them as the band on Allie's banana shirt.

Fall Out Boy was on MOD a few days agoo. <3

I recorded the rerun since I missed it, but it was awesome. They were smashing mirrors, and Patrick randomly ran under a ladder while Leah was talking.

And a fan asked what they wanted to accomplish in the future, and everyone said something about the band, and Andy was like, "I wanna cookie in my future..." xD

And Joe didn't have his afro. Leah was all, "JOE, YOUR HAIR! You cut it since the fall, and your beard looks bigger."

Pete was talking about Bronx. Apparently he grew two teeth. <3 He was like, "I chat with him a lot, and I don't think he fully realizes we're related yet, just some dude he hangs out with."

They were smashing mirrors, and Patrick randomly ran under a ladder while Leah was talking.
And why would Patrick be running under a ladder?

I'm seriously trying to picture that right now, and I'm laughing my a** off. XDDD

Stupid filters. D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back