Fall Out Boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohmygod guys. I have dandy news. -you people need to read Wikipedia more often-:

""It is my time to say that we haven't done a video like this before, a video dedicated to someone's death, the death of our best friend and rapper, Dolla. We hope to shoot the video for What a Catch, Donnie in the same place he was shot and also bring our friends round for the climax."

The band will shoot the video on June 1, 2009 and will dedicate the video to *(rapper) Dolla." --Wikipedia.

I'm so excited about the new vid. <3

~Mew

Shizzle, wrong account. Sorry, I'm on the chat with that account and it logged me onto it when I came here. XD

~Mew

FygnRDA:SNGSDA:KNGKSDLGHSAEL.

YES.

GNISNGKLASDBNGLADXNGLASDK

IT'LL BE AMAZING.

On Twitter, Pete put "what do you think - should we do a video for Donnie?" So I'm guessing tons of people messaged him saying yes.

I know, just like all their other vids. I can't wait! <3

Ha, I suppose so. But, yeah, I've been waiting to hear which song they'd make a video for next. And I want them to make one for Headfirst Slide. :3

Oh, Wildcat_gal, nice siggy. I love that song. :]

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
Meweh's saw it.

And entered her e-mail.

It loaded once and never has it loaded again. Now it just loads as a black page. xP

But that looks epic. If it has anything to do with anybody giving away FOB toys, I is so in. n...n

I think it might have something to do with new FOB games of some sort... I dunno. That's just me. -shrug-

Whatever it is... It's bound to be awesome. xD Big Folie Bear. :]

EDIT!:

So... Kelsey, we are assuming the robot's Tiffany, the moth is Mr. Moth, the bear is one of the Folie Bears [obviously. XD], and the guy... We still dunno who he is. He might be the 'Doc' from Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes. I'm voting for calling him Doc for now. ._. -hand raise-

Oh, and I noticed, on the left hand side, that girl on the screen, far left, she looks like she could be Tiffany because you can see the hair resemblance between her and the robot.

~Mew

Meweh's saw it.And entered her e-mail.

It loaded once and never has it loaded again. Now it just loads as a black page. xP

But that looks epic. If it has anything to do with anybody giving away FOB toys, I is so in. n...n

I think it might have something to do with new FOB games of some sort... I dunno. That's just me. -shrug-

Whatever it is... It's bound to be awesome. xD Big Folie Bear. :]

EDIT!:

So... Kelsey, we are assuming the robot's Tiffany, the moth is Mr. Moth, the bear is one of the Folie Bears [obviously. XD], and the guy... We still dunno who he is. He might be the 'Doc' from Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes. I'm voting for calling him Doc for now. ._. -hand raise-

Oh, and I noticed, on the left hand side, that girl on the screen, far left, she looks like she could be Tiffany because you can see the hair resemblance between her and the robot.

~Mew
You notice really smart things.

I'm all excitified now<3

Thanks, I suppose.

I've been excited. Donnie music vid, something having to do with FOTW, and my mommy's having a baby. :3 I have much to look forward to. OH. And the new live DVD/CD. That's gonna be epic. n..n

~Mew

I can't wait. To find out who the people in FOTW are for sure, to see the Donnie video, I had pretty much forgotten about the live CD/DVD until now, Cobra has a new video coming out too, as well as Panic's album later on in the year...

We have a lot of waiting to do. xP

I can't wait. To find out who the people in FOTW are for sure, to see the Donnie video, I had pretty much forgotten about the live CD/DVD until now, Cobra has a new video coming out too, as well as Panic's album later on in the year...We have a lot of waiting to do. xP
When is the live CD/DVD coming out?

I honestly have no clue, but it's eventually gonna come out. Pete said they were filming for it, both on FOBR and in concert during February [or sometime around then].

...I kinda want FOB's next album to be a concept album. That'd be... interesting. I wonder what it would be centered on. xD

~Mew

I honestly have no clue, but it's eventually gonna come out. Pete said they were filming for it, both on FOBR and in concert during February [or sometime around then].
...I kinda want FOB's next album to be a concept album. That'd be... interesting. I wonder what it would be centered on. xD

~Mew
OMFG. I would LOVE a concept album.

But.. ermm.. what would the concept be? xD

Whatever they chose would be interesting.

In June 2009, it was announced Wentz is working on a five-issue comic book miniseries called Fall Out Toyworks, to be published by Image Comics. The idea was conceived by Wentz and designer Darren Romanelli. The plot is loosely based on the Fall Out Boy song "Tiffany Blews" and focuses on "a mysterious toymaker, a cyborg gal named Tiffany and a kid in a bear suit that looks lifted from the cover of Fall Out Boy's Folie á Deux". It is to be written by writer Brett Lewis, art from Sam Basri and the first issue will be released on September 2, 2009."

Yay for Wikipedia~

I hope it's avaliable for some sort of online downloading. XD

Whatever they chose would be interesting.

In June 2009, it was announced Wentz is working on a five-issue comic book miniseries called Fall Out Toyworks, to be published by Image Comics. The idea was conceived by Wentz and designer Darren Romanelli. The plot is loosely based on the Fall Out Boy song "Tiffany Blews" and focuses on "a mysterious toymaker, a cyborg gal named Tiffany and a kid in a bear suit that looks lifted from the cover of Fall Out Boy's Folie á Deux". It is to be written by writer Brett Lewis, art from Sam Basri and the first issue will be released on September 2, 2009."

Yay for Wikipedia~

I hope it's avaliable for some sort of online downloading. XD
-Is excited-

I hope so too.

Whoa, Awesome, Allie. I haven't read Wiki in a while. XD

Exactly, "What would the concept be?" Well, whatever it would be would most likely be epic, knowing FOB. -goes to think of concepts-

~Mew

Latest posts

Back