Familitchi Traffic Jams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I figured out why loads of people are always getting into traffic jams on the Familitchi website. It's supposed to be an online website. The Famitama and the Familitchi connect to the same program. Somebody stated that they went on it at 2:00 AM, and it still said they were having traffic jams. Maybe that's because when they were on it at 2:00 AM in their country, loads of people from a different country could have been on it because it was a different time for them. See what I mean?

I figured out why loads of people are always getting into traffic jams on the Familitchi website. It's supposed to be an online website. The Famitama and the Familitchi connect to the same program. Somebody stated that they went on it at 2:00 AM, and it still said they were having traffic jams. Maybe that's because when they were on it at 2:00 AM in their country, loads of people from a different country could have been on it because it was a different time for them. See what I mean?
I agree. I hate the traffic jams :angry:

Truthfully, I've never been in a traffic jam lolz! I guess I'm lucky. I've heard they are pretty bad though. and that does make sense ETHAN1994 cause that happens on otehr websites too ive heard.

On my friend's computer, I realized that there was never a traffic jam on it and it always went through. My computer, I've never been able to get to TamaTown. Always a jam. Could it be that she has high speed and I have dial up that mine isn't working?

Latest posts

Back