family CLICK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito7

Reaction score
My two futabatchis turned straight into a Kuchipatchi and a Chibipatchi.Are they Adults? When will I do the dating show? :ichigotchi:

in about 2 days or so it depends if you have used the travel channel and when you get to go on the dating show if you don,t find your partner in the 3 trys given just put it to sleep and wake it up again and your allowed on the dating show again :D hope i helped and if any one copies this and say they typed it well its on ;) :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you have the Kuchipa/Kuchi family- when you have it, the babies will evolve straight into their final forms.

Kuchipatchi is an adult. The Chibipatchi won't evolve any further but they won't ever be able to marry.

I have a Kutchipa family.

I saw it as a baby but when it evolved, it turned into a Chibipatchi and a KUTCHIPATCHI. That's right, KUTCHIPATCHI. I was confuzzled!

I s it supposed to be like that? And do I still need to get 100% bonding to carry on the generations of Kutchipatchi? :)

I have a Kutchipa family.
I saw it as a baby but when it evolved, it turned into a Chibipatchi and a KUTCHIPATCHI. That's right, KUTCHIPATCHI. I was confuzzled!

I s it supposed to be like that? And do I still need to get 100% bonding to carry on the generations of Kutchipatchi? :huh:
If you have a Kuchipa family and want to have another Kuchipa family on your next generation, you need to have 100% bonding and then marry a Yonepatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back