Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what people are referring to is the new Famitama (the V5...yes, yet another version of the connections) that was released in Japan a month ago. Depending on where you live, it might have also been released in your country. I know for the US, it won't be in stores until January, I believe. Anyway, there will be even more cool things to do on the V5 and of course, the main attraction of it all: being able to raise a WHOLE family on a screen instead of just one character every single generation. There should be more information on this new release in the Tamagotchi News section.

That's the V5 buzz. If you're referring to a "family" function on your V4 or V4.5, maybe THIS is what you're talking about: if you've already raised several generations on your connection V4 or V4.5 (like you're on generation 3 or 4) and would like to go back and see what you've raised before, (on your V4...I think it works on a V4.5 too) I believe there's a "family history" selection if you go to the "friends list" icon on your Tama.

Hope this helps and let me know if I've confused you even more. Good luck! :D :D :D :D :p :p :)

AHHH, thanks. Now I get what you're saying. Maybe this will help. You'll notice if you look at the character charts that some of the characters are only younger versions of the character...for Mimitchi there's "young Mimitchi" or for Mametchi there's "young Mametchi"...or some of the adult characters look a lot like their toddler/teenage selves. The characters with similar names/look belong in a family. There are three of them. Here's the visual:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...magotchi+family

There is also a link to a really nice chart with all of the character names and pictures to go with the names too, right under that post. This was found in "Library" under the reference section. You'll find all sorts of charts and instruction manuals there. Hope THIS helps...sorry about the confusion. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back