Fantasy movies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVED eragon, even if the books were WAY better. Harry Potter is good 2, and i like super hero movies like spider man 1, 2, and 3. I cant wait 2 see the Artemis Fowl Movie when it comes out in '08!

I LOVED eragon, even if the books were WAY better. Harry Potter is good 2, and i like super hero movies like spider man 1, 2, and 3. I cant wait 2 see the Artemis Fowl Movie when it comes out in '08!
I've never read Artemis Fowl, but a friend recently reccomended it... I don't know if I'll have time to read them with my summer reading book notes, etc... but it sounds good! ;)

harry potter is good, and sadly I hated eragon, just my weird opinion, everyone laughs at it. =[ *shrugs* harry potter movies are a bit scary...but the books are good *immature*
so sorry for the double post, just one exception, I hope. :mametchi:

I was looking this over, I actually didn't hate Eragon at all, don't know why I said that, sorry for everyone who likes it that read that, it was very good... I just didn't finish it, but I will

:eek:

Latest posts

Back