FAQ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
I wrote 4or5 questions to the FAQ 3 days ago and they aren't answered where do I go to see if they are answered they're not posted at the FAQ V4(that's what I asked them for).

And they didn't email me(if they email you)

anyone know where they tell you the answer and how long it takes per question to be answered?

There are ALOT of questions the FAQ gets each day. :p We can only answer some at a time.

If we haven't answered your question, be patient. It's hard answering every single question asked.

For a quick response question, PM a FAQ member such as myself or Rensa, and get the answer directly. It'll probably cause you less trouble and anger.

Be patient! :D

Love, Tgd

Ok Tama-Love is on.
LOL. :p Feel free to PM me if you do have questions. :D

Do you remember entering your e-mail once you asked the question? If so, once you question is answered, you can feel free to check your e-mail box. You should receive one soon, just depends on when the FAQ members answer the questions. :p

Tama-Love

LOL. :eek: Feel free to PM me if you do have questions. :blink:
Do you remember entering your e-mail once you asked the question? If so, once you question is answered, you can feel free to check your e-mail box. You should receive one soon, just depends on when the FAQ members answer the questions. :mellow:

Tama-Love
Yes, I remember giving my email to them all, so they'll just om or email me? which one will they do?

Ok I'll be patient although I'm not a patient person...

Patience just isn't something I can perfect.

Ok I'll be patient although I'm not a patient person...Patience just isn't something I can perfect.
You will receive an E-mail. :mellow:

Please let me know through PM what question you have, I would be more then happy to answer it.

Sense this topic will go nowhere, and all questions are answered, mind if I close this topic?

*Topic Closed to prevent future SPAM*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back